AFL 23 - Megathread

I want to believe we will get something but the evidence is pointing to nothing today

1 Like

Christmas will be here before pro team :rofl:

1 Like

There would be no point releasing it if it gets to the end of the finals, footy would be over and nobody would really be that interested in pro team

1 Like

Ill disagree with that, like yest it wont be the same due to not having relevant events and things but when there is no footy i look for anything to get that fix

TBH I just want what I preordered the game for.

5 Likes

That’s what I originally thought too but the Proteam seasons aren’t linked or tied to a specific season, so it can still get released even in the off season

2 Likes

I hope it’s not released in the off season though, hopefully sooner than laterr

That would be bad, it would feel more special when its released during the footy season

We shouldnt even be having this discussion.
Pro team should have been out ages ago.
The fact that we are all here wondering if it will even drop before the end of the 24 season is wild.

It would be great if we could be told what is going on.

5 Likes

Big Ant can’t really keep a promise on big releases, and not keep the fans up to date with the delays.

3 Likes

Well I think it’s time they say something, anything.
They cant keep leaving us in the dark.
@JNT_BA can we get some form of news today please.
At the very least tell us its not coming today.

1 Like

you need to just accept that they aren’t releasing any info until they eventually decide to release the thing

Which is probably a good thing… @JNT_BA had tried his best to answer the ‘when is it coming?’ question… and clearly got caught out by something unforeseen.

So the response to that was basically ‘why did you say it was very close if it then didn’t drop’?
Which… I’d now understand if he didn’t want a repeat of that happening again.

Still, I would still love to see this go live. I want to play it…

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not going to sit in silence 15 months on from release while i wait for something that was advertised.

Do i understand why they dont want to /arent allowed to say anything? Sure. How hard is it to say that it’s not coming today though. Considering we have been told that it could come at any moment I hang around waiting for news.
Tell me that it’s not today and I’ll bugger off. However we dont even get the simple luxury of being told, ‘not today’ even at 9pm at night.

Whilst it may be obvious that it isn’t coming, we’ve been warned we may not have much notice at all.
Communication goes a long way, it’s as simple as that.

Customer service can be the difference between a disappointed customer and a po’d cosutomer.

4 Likes

You seriously expect a message everyday from JNT saying it’s not coming today?

No you’re right, i expect clear open communication and a mode that was promised.
Ill settle for a no every day until it happens.

I dont think its fair at all to have to sit around and wait with no information.

Don’t get me wrong, the communication has been more than terrible over the last two months. I just think firstly there is too much expectation from JNT on this forum, from the start he’s been as transparent as he can be.

Secondly it’s too far gone now, we’re edging towards 2025 on a game ending in 23…I just think a lot of you are wasting too much energy on a daily basis

In saying that… BA might as well just say they’ll make the next iteration of the game with pro team, partially refund fans and not do pro team atm.

Its dumb that jnt is the only BA person on here, there should be a team for this… hence why comms are below standard

I really dont think its to much to say ‘not today’ considering he actively watches the forums.

@Henno a partial refund would be a smack in the face, they have to launch the mode. If they don’t the trust is too far gone and most people wont spend with BA again.

Fair and fair… but something needs to happen

1 Like