AFL 23 - Megathread

Same :joy: going to absolutely floor it down the highway

Wait… did pro teams release finally get a date? Being tomorrow?

2 Likes

The suffering is over

7am release time for those of us in the slums (WA). About bloody time… I just pray it’s good and that I’ll manage to play for more than just a few games

Here we go!! Very excited.

Happy Proteam Eve everyone!!

7 Likes

I leave for a 3 day work trip tomorrow :joy: oh well

gonna be a long school day :smiling_face_with_tear:

I guess my final year engineering project can wait a little while I play some pro team tmr

3 Likes

surely someone stream on YouTube so I can see some gameplay while at school

I gotchu for the AFL23 Daily streams :wink:

3 Likes

Any idea on the file size for pro team?

Drop us a link tomorrow :ok_hand:

1 Like

So the Blues vs Power match being mentioned last week was indeed a clue

If Pro Team ever releases Promos here are some of my ideas. Put some of them in @Pink_Panters stream and he backs these so here are some that I had fun coming up with:

Promo idea number 1: Buzzer Beaters promo. Includes players such as Emerald Sam Lloyd, Sapphire Nic Naitanui, Gold Jared Poulton, Emerald Gary Rohan, Sapphire Jamie Elliott, Diamond Tom Hawkins and Diamond David Mundy

Promo idea number 2: Speccy Specials. Includes players such as Gold Majak Daw, Emerald Brett Burton, Gold Michael Newton, Emerald Ashley Sampi, Sapphire Liam Ryan, Sapphire Brad Ottens and Diamond Gary Moorcroft

Promo idea number 3: Mullet Mayhem. Includes players such as Gold Greg Anderson, Emerald Taylor Walker, Sapphire Joe Daniher, Emerald Ivan Maric, Sapphire Bailey Smith, Diamond Warwick Capper and Diamond Dermott Brereton

Promo idea number 4: Grand Final Unlikely Heroes. Includes players such as Gold Mitch Morton, Sapphire Stuart Dew, Emerald Ted Hopkins, Gold Shane Ellen, Emerald Lewis Roberts Thomson, Sapphire Tom Boyd and Diamond Marlion Pickett

More Promo ideas to come soon.

5 Likes

As I said and got criticised for suggesting… jnt saying a mode is planned to start with that game, it only made sense we’d get the game before it.

cheers, on YouTube???

Totally not planned :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Twitch & Tiktok @Bowsered101 for second day streams of AFL23

1 Like