
Pumped as !!! Keen to get into it tomorrow night ![]()
wait when does update go live?
From 9am tomorrow ![]()
I’m extremely happy about pro team releasing but I gotta ask, will there be promos or different cards as time goes on would love to see cards like Team of the week, All Australian, Finals, Premiers, Medalists, ect. Just to keep the mode fresh and something to play for.
If they do release promos once every 3 weeks for example you could really keep the mode going for another 1 or 2 years
@JNT_BA can you tell us how long the first ‘season’ is going to run for?
Seasons are 8 weeks.
Sweet! Thanks.
Anything else you want to share with us before tomorrow or shall we let you rest up for the big day? ![]()
What will each season have to offer? Like after a season finishes what content releases in the next one?
So I would assume season 1 will go up until the end of the finals series?
I will be at school when it drops I’m hooking up my phone and linking my phone to my PlayStation
Just watched PinkPanters vid on TikTok about the seasons and im kinda concerned if there will be any updates or content in pro team post finals in pre season I really hope I’m wrong given all the time we’ve waited!
There will be plenty of seasons (8 weeks each) to be played.
They will have themed packs and all types of content ready to roll out.
Its not just going to be 1 x 8 week season then once the real finals are done it stops.
Similiar to how FUT still runs outside of the soccer seasons.

hold on what happening? ![]()
@JNT_BA did the team manage to add more legends to the previous list put out ? What are the % on pulling a legend card ?
Season 1 will not include any legends. The first round will be brought in Season 2. So I’ll just pull that bandaid off real quick, don’t expect to see legends as the insight we get into everything Season 1 will be instrumental for Legends releases.
Sounds good mate
looking forward to it
So if you purchase a pack for example will you only be able to pull the cards we saw in the teaser or will their be some other stuff in their?