Everything except legend cards mate
The teaser is like a tiny amount compared to the total number of possible cards.
@JNT_BA Please tell me the drop rate for a bontempelli/daicos is low, I want to be surprised when I see/pack one
Ok thanks can’t wait. I heard their’s a prime dusty card so hopefully that’s true
@JNT_BA just for old times sake, one last time.
Can you tell us if we are getting pro team today? ![]()
P.s thanks for putting up with us. ![]()
I’m confused. What’s Pro Team?
Promo idea number 5: Creatures Unleashed Promo. Includes players such as Emerald David Schwartz “Ox”, Sapphire Paul Salmon “Fish”, Gold Matthew Burton “Spider”, Emerald Phil Baker “Snake”, Gold Craig Bird, Sapphire John Longmire “Horse”, Gold Robbie Fox and Diamond Nick Blakey “The Lizard”
Harry O ‘The Anaconda’ (from BT). Stevie Milne ‘the Tip Rat’
so @JNT_BA do we need PlayStation plus for ProTeams?
So legends in season 2, after an 8 week season 1…. Meaning Legends coming in the middle of the finals series!
I’m honestly not 100% sure let me see what I can find out.
Live now @Nozacrows @BringBackTheTorp
Cab’t drop a link but search Bowsered101 On Twitch/Tiktok just waiting till 9am now.
cheers, any info will be very much apricate, looking forward to getting stuck into PT
Hopefully it’s really rare to pack a bont or Trac type player. Bit like fifa
could always buy the packs with real currency to get them
Personally I would never have Trac or Bont in my squad
Big day ahead!
Can’t wait for all the ‘it’s 9.01, where’s the update?’ posts. Remember it rolls out FROM 9am…
it drops here at 8:30 ACST for me which is 9:00 AEST
@JNT_BA any patch notes ? Or is it literally just ProTeam dropping for now ?
Work is gonna be a drag today seeing everyone at home posting their packs ![]()
Promo idea number 6: Multidimensional. Includes players such as Emerald Alex Keath, Sapphire Dean Brogan, Gold Ollie Hayes Brown, Sapphire Ben Graham, Emerald Darren Bennett, Sapphire Mike Pyke, Emerald Arryn Siposs, Diamond Craig Bradley and Diamond Saverio Rocca.