AFL 23 - Megathread

As I said and got criticised for suggesting… jnt saying a mode is planned to start with that game, it only made sense we’d get the game before it.

cheers, on YouTube???

Totally not planned :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Twitch & Tiktok @Bowsered101 for second day streams of AFL23

1 Like

Pumped as !!! Keen to get into it tomorrow night :ok_hand:

wait when does update go live?

From 9am tomorrow :slight_smile:

I’m extremely happy about pro team releasing but I gotta ask, will there be promos or different cards as time goes on would love to see cards like Team of the week, All Australian, Finals, Premiers, Medalists, ect. Just to keep the mode fresh and something to play for.

1 Like

If they do release promos once every 3 weeks for example you could really keep the mode going for another 1 or 2 years

@JNT_BA can you tell us how long the first ‘season’ is going to run for?

Seasons are 8 weeks.

8 Likes

Sweet! Thanks.
Anything else you want to share with us before tomorrow or shall we let you rest up for the big day? :joy:

What will each season have to offer? Like after a season finishes what content releases in the next one?

1 Like

So I would assume season 1 will go up until the end of the finals series?

I will be at school when it drops I’m hooking up my phone and linking my phone to my PlayStation

1 Like

Just watched PinkPanters vid on TikTok about the seasons and im kinda concerned if there will be any updates or content in pro team post finals in pre season I really hope I’m wrong given all the time we’ve waited!

There will be plenty of seasons (8 weeks each) to be played.

They will have themed packs and all types of content ready to roll out.

Its not just going to be 1 x 8 week season then once the real finals are done it stops.

Similiar to how FUT still runs outside of the soccer seasons.

1 Like