AFL 23 - Megathread

hold on what happening? :scream:

@JNT_BA did the team manage to add more legends to the previous list put out ? What are the % on pulling a legend card ?

Season 1 will not include any legends. The first round will be brought in Season 2. So Iā€™ll just pull that bandaid off real quick, donā€™t expect to see legends as the insight we get into everything Season 1 will be instrumental for Legends releases.

7 Likes

Sounds good mate :ok_hand: looking forward to it

So if you purchase a pack for example will you only be able to pull the cards we saw in the teaser or will their be some other stuff in their?

Everything except legend cards mate

The teaser is like a tiny amount compared to the total number of possible cards.

6 Likes

@JNT_BA Please tell me the drop rate for a bontempelli/daicos is low, I want to be surprised when I see/pack one

Ok thanks canā€™t wait. I heard theirā€™s a prime dusty card so hopefully thatā€™s true

@JNT_BA just for old times sake, one last time.
Can you tell us if we are getting pro team today? :joy:

P.s thanks for putting up with us. :joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™m confused. Whatā€™s Pro Team?

4 Likes

Promo idea number 5: Creatures Unleashed Promo. Includes players such as Emerald David Schwartz ā€œOxā€, Sapphire Paul Salmon ā€œFishā€, Gold Matthew Burton ā€œSpiderā€, Emerald Phil Baker ā€œSnakeā€, Gold Craig Bird, Sapphire John Longmire ā€œHorseā€, Gold Robbie Fox and Diamond Nick Blakey ā€œThe Lizardā€

3 Likes

Harry O ā€˜The Anacondaā€™ (from BT). Stevie Milne ā€˜the Tip Ratā€™

1 Like

so @JNT_BA do we need PlayStation plus for ProTeams?

So legends in season 2, after an 8 week season 1ā€¦. Meaning Legends coming in the middle of the finals series!

Iā€™m honestly not 100% sure let me see what I can find out.

1 Like

Live now @Nozacrows @BringBackTheTorp

Cabā€™t drop a link but search Bowsered101 On Twitch/Tiktok just waiting till 9am now.

1 Like

cheers, any info will be very much apricate, looking forward to getting stuck into PT

Hopefully itā€™s really rare to pack a bont or Trac type player. Bit like fifa

could always buy the packs with real currency to get them :wink: Personally I would never have Trac or Bont in my squad