I already duped a player is this normal?
Looking into it now. We’re talking to Sony as I’m typing this,
are legends in the game?
Installing now
Looking forward to giving this a crack
Thanks for letting me know
Are there patch notes or is it just inclusion of Pro Team/Nacon registration for this patch?
I’ll get some up soon. Its just basically Pro Team, new stadium, etc.
@JNT_BA just played my first game, need to adjust the fend success rate, basically impossible to tackle
Let us know when this is rectified ![]()
How is everyone liking Proteam so far?? ![]()
Played my first game on hard via coach battles and got pipped by GWS by less than a goal. Like that it’s 2.5 minute quarters and feels much harder than management mode/play now. Here’s my squad anyway ![]()
make sure you check out the in game objectives to complete too!
Man I hate work today…
Just wondering how long does the verification email take to be sent?
Correct me if I’m wrong mate, do the objectives get you better cards ect?? ![]()
They get you XP to go through Level Progression… which each level gets you rewards (like Packs)
Mine took about 5-6 minutes and went to Junk
So what does the club full name mean are we meant to put in say Adelaide and lions into it?
@JNT_BA just saw the twitter post regarding roll out times.
What time is PSAus rolling out?
@BringBackTheTorp PS Aus out, been playing for an hour

