AFL 23 - Megathread

Agreed!!! So important

1 Like

Yep, couldn’t agree more. You only need to load up a state league game or AFLW game to indeed realise that stats do play a huge part in the way the game plays

1 Like

Which is an issue because the ratings are shocking. Second tier players that can’t get a game in the low 80s. While I’ve seen multiple guys (mainly first and second year players) in the 60s which actually play afl

It’s not going to be perfect on release, no game/large update is, let them listen to feedback and tweak it with patches

1 Like

@JNT_BA Any update from Sony about the credits?

From what I’ve seen so far I’m really impressed. I think the amount of stuff to do is really good whether that’s online or versing the ai. The one thing I hope we see in the next few days is some sort of promo including promo cards and more packs where your garrneted an emerald for example but not a promo card. But besides that I’m really enjoying it

3 Likes

from what I saw there are definitely emerald based packs, the one we opened when I was there had 3 x emerald cards in it.

I’m not sure where they fit on the timeline of release, but they do exist.

should also see player position specific packs as well at some point too.

@Pink_Panters they’re definitely there in level progression, nothing in the store as of yet.

@Tiges171920 Chill with the promos, the mode has been out for 3 hours

2 Likes

Ngl I absolutely hate ProTeam is just horrible , definitely not spending a single dime on this mode

Sounds a bit like of a reaction to losing some games mate, give it some time

1 Like

Nah I spend money on some pack and the game crashed a few time and the packs disappeared when that issue get fixed I might have another look

@stallionsCEO not like you can spend money on it anyway if the store isn’t working :joy:

I meant the ingame coins I used some and went to to open the packs and that’s when it’s crashed ( the game) I’ll post a video tonight on YouTube showing what I mean

What platform are you on

Struggling to lay a tackle. Has this become harder or are my players just incredibly soft.

if you’re team has bronze players in it rated 65-75ish sounds like you will notice a big difference in their abilities, which is good.

as you build a better ranked side, you should feel improvements.

1 Like

@Pink_Panters You said you spoke to them about ratings did you suggest anything else to them gameplay wise? Like gang tackling/injuries stuff like that? Or management mode?

I don’t know if anyone has played ultimate team on fifa, but the start is supposed to be difficult and an adjustment and it gets easier the more you build your team

4 Likes

100% this.

It is meant to be a grind to build a good side!

4 Likes

@JNT_BA Any update on the pro team store not working?