AFL 23 - Megathread

They get you XP to go through Level Progression… which each level gets you rewards (like Packs)

2 Likes

Mine took about 5-6 minutes and went to Junk

2 Likes

So what does the club full name mean are we meant to put in say Adelaide and lions into it?

@JNT_BA just saw the twitter post regarding roll out times.
What time is PSAus rolling out?

@BringBackTheTorp PS Aus out, been playing for an hour

1 Like

Im really hoping some cool promos can be released further down the line for this mode, would make it have so much more longevity.
Some really simple ones could just be:
-Team of the weeks
-All Australians (Fifa team of the year style promo)
-Flashbacks (Returning a player to their prime playing days, for example 2017 dusty, 2015 fyfe, 2016 danger)
Would be so sick to mess around with and the possibilities are endless

1 Like

It might be to different servers around the country… or maybe PS4 vs PS5? But yeah, it’s live on PS5 in Melbourne… I can tell you that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, cheers for the clarification. Just seemed odd that they posted it on X just now saying PS aus and europe will roll out through the day/evening.

Stuck at work anyway so it doesnt really matter to me :joy:

@ozlenka they need to get the store working before releasing any promos :joy:

@BringBackTheTorp God I love working from home sometimes

1 Like

@JNT_BA it’s impossible to even mark and score

ProTeam itself seems pretty cool from what I’ve seen. Now just hoping the next gameplay patch irons out a few kinks and hopefully allows for a more contested style of play

:rofl: getting a bit too excited

@stallionsCEO I’ve noticed as well that in the ruck contests your players stand still and ignore the ball while the opponent teleports and intercepts…

Yeah and the players feel very sluggish too

@stallionsCEO This is only for online, offline is perfect as per usual

Nope I’m playing offline and is very sluggish the players are

Played a game offline, no problems here. Perhaps things seem a little more difficult as your squad isn’t as good as what you’ve been playing with in management/play now?

2 Likes

Honestly this is far better than I expected, I just wanna be able to purchase packs tho.

1 Like

I would like to see players prime cards, almost like legends but like Prime Pendlebury Or Fyfe and Dusty

Why are some of the players so small all of a sudden. Ethan Read is shorter than Touk Miller? Esava is about a foot taller than Ballard. Farcical