AFL 23 - Megathread

I don’t want this to sound like a dumb question / comment, but could it be that the sluggish players are the 65 rated players?

cause that would make sense and be what you want to have happen.

1 Like

I got a gold pack and pick two things and it’s not allowing me to assign them.

Mate, come on - we all know that stats, attributes etc have no bearing on this game…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Did player ratings update offline?

This was honestly one of my biggest worries which I spoke about to @JNT_BA was being able to tell the difference between players.

I have asked a mate who is playing this morning if he can tell the difference between the 65’s and the 80’s players he has and he said yep, the 65’s are shocking.

which is exactly what you want. as odd as it sounds.

9 Likes

Agreed!!! So important

1 Like

Yep, couldn’t agree more. You only need to load up a state league game or AFLW game to indeed realise that stats do play a huge part in the way the game plays

1 Like

Which is an issue because the ratings are shocking. Second tier players that can’t get a game in the low 80s. While I’ve seen multiple guys (mainly first and second year players) in the 60s which actually play afl

It’s not going to be perfect on release, no game/large update is, let them listen to feedback and tweak it with patches

1 Like

@JNT_BA Any update from Sony about the credits?

From what I’ve seen so far I’m really impressed. I think the amount of stuff to do is really good whether that’s online or versing the ai. The one thing I hope we see in the next few days is some sort of promo including promo cards and more packs where your garrneted an emerald for example but not a promo card. But besides that I’m really enjoying it

3 Likes

from what I saw there are definitely emerald based packs, the one we opened when I was there had 3 x emerald cards in it.

I’m not sure where they fit on the timeline of release, but they do exist.

should also see player position specific packs as well at some point too.

@Pink_Panters they’re definitely there in level progression, nothing in the store as of yet.

@Tiges171920 Chill with the promos, the mode has been out for 3 hours

2 Likes

Ngl I absolutely hate ProTeam is just horrible , definitely not spending a single dime on this mode

Sounds a bit like of a reaction to losing some games mate, give it some time

1 Like

Nah I spend money on some pack and the game crashed a few time and the packs disappeared when that issue get fixed I might have another look

@stallionsCEO not like you can spend money on it anyway if the store isn’t working :joy:

I meant the ingame coins I used some and went to to open the packs and that’s when it’s crashed ( the game) I’ll post a video tonight on YouTube showing what I mean

What platform are you on

Struggling to lay a tackle. Has this become harder or are my players just incredibly soft.