AFL 23 - Megathread

if you’re team has bronze players in it rated 65-75ish sounds like you will notice a big difference in their abilities, which is good.

as you build a better ranked side, you should feel improvements.

1 Like

@Pink_Panters You said you spoke to them about ratings did you suggest anything else to them gameplay wise? Like gang tackling/injuries stuff like that? Or management mode?

I don’t know if anyone has played ultimate team on fifa, but the start is supposed to be difficult and an adjustment and it gets easier the more you build your team

4 Likes

100% this.

It is meant to be a grind to build a good side!

4 Likes

@JNT_BA Any update on the pro team store not working?

New Interchange notification area (saying who was interchanged, and not being in the Umpire Decision notification spot).

4 Likes

Anyone having an issue getting the email to Verify the account to play pro team?? It’s no where to be found in spam etc

Mine came straight through sorry

I don’t think you will ever be able to please everybody with something like gang tackles.

Everyone has different views on what makes a real AFL game look great and fun to watch.

is it gang tackles? fast flowing play? stop start methodical build up play? There are so many things that people rate differently in what they want the real life game to look like.

So i can only imagine how hard it is to find the balance of creating that within a game.

Injuries have always been in management mode, however there needs to be a mailbox type system that alerts you to what they are, as currently you don’t really know its happened until you look at your lineup.

Management mode as a whole I have mentioned a few times, on stream as well, that it does need a lot more depth to it.

1 Like

Got it working with the email but now it says it cannot fetch users info from PS network code.

Is anyone having an issue in ProTeams with no objectives being tracked, and ladder leader wins not counting and progressing? Playing on PC. A bit frustrating.

1 Like

Don’t tell me PC is having problems :sob:

Haven’t got in Ladder Leaders yet, coz I don’t have one of these.

I hope Sony fixes this issue and we’re not waiting for something else :joy:

what’s the best card anyone has got yet from a pack? just got an 86 nank don’t know if that’s lucky or not.

Anyone able to play the premiership mode… first 2 games and it’s not gone past the loading screen into the match

Make that 3 games

Can’t be my internet cos I can play more ping demanding games without issues

Played a fair bit of offline and online, gameplay feels actually better then ever and I’m enjoying all the game modes. Only negative is the broken PS store, but it encourages more people to grind for their players and I love how you can tell the differences between the star players and the low rated ones, especially in marking contests

Also been finding games very quick on PS5

1 Like

@JNT_BA I’ve been getting this error getting into premiership challenge. Any fix?

Same I tried to buy coins but it didn’t go through

This is what I get after winning a game in ladder leader, which doesn’t allow me to progress. Really frustrating as I bought coins on the store to buy a ticket, and its glitched saying I lost, even though I won, so it was basically a waste of money.