AFL 23 - Megathread

So as a little context, the gameplay tweaks I mentioned actually went into this release. Those on PS5 would have seen two patches, this was the tweaks I talked about. While the Xbox would have come in one with how they do their packaging.

On top of this if you experience issues let the support team know as generally it’s specific to the device/user. They’ll need to know more.

1 Like

Any word on the psn transactions?

ahhhh i knew the gameplay seemed different

1 Like

Will you drop patch notes on twitter?

How do I contact the support team?

Just here:

Hopefully this can be fixed cos I’ve got a record of 1-4 W-L despite not even being able to play.

I am so confused. Managed to finally play a game… but the opponent quit at qtr time. I was up 6-2. The match summary shows it as 2-0 but the graph shows the opponent getting 2 points which is correct but me getting nothing…

Are the console versions of the game crossplay with the pc steam versions?!

@JNT_BA Whats the go with pro team coins in the store? i can’t buy anything

Not gonna lie 15 minutes on easiest i ended uo falling asleep

I have watched 4 - 5 different streamers play this during the course of the day.

The common theme has been they have loved the game and the gameplay until they start losing or their opponent starts getting on top of them, then it’s the games fault :rofl:

4 Likes

@Pink_Panters reminds me of this age old meme

4 Likes

It’s uncanny isn’t it?! It’s always the games fault :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

100% lol.

and I know I have done this as well when playing FIFA and 2k, so I’m definitely guilty of it too ha ha.

telling you this will be BigAnt when I can buy PT Coins

2 Likes

@Pink_Panters to be fair I came up again Weitering today and I can assure you that your forwards aren’t marking a thing

1 Like

yeah I think the last Custom season game I played was vs Carlton and Weitering dominated my forwards badly.

needed to find other avenues to goal!

Check out @SaintSkeeta’s video on marking, there’s a few nuggets in there. Have also found some of them help for spoiling too.

@Pink_Panters it definitely makes you find a different way to goal, gotta keep broadening the skill with this game. Many ways to play it

4 Likes

Do as I say, don’t do as I do… coz I’m still getting beaten in contests… hahaha.

And my goal kicking game needs to improve… if anyone watched my Premiership Challenge game in the stream today… you saw how I lost by 4 points after kicking 8 behinds during the match… My opponent… only scored goals.

3 Likes

Any update on whether my gambling addiction will be fed tonight?

2 Likes