AFL 23 - Megathread

Some players still with their former/ wrong clubs in pro team. Did anyone play test this?

Hey is there a way to fix objectives. Iā€™ve played over 20 games and none of my objectives have progressed and wont complete?

1 Like

Which ones? No use saying there is when you donā€™t inform of which one :person_shrugging:

Are you also looking at the year?

Emerson Jeka in as a Hawk. Moved to Geelong in the rookie draft

Unless thereā€™s 2 versions?

There certainly can be. The cards are created with data(at the time of creation) you will find over time you will see players in old teams and with new ones.

3 Likes

@JNT_BA Iā€™m having this issue too, Iā€™ve submitted a ticket but just checking if itā€™s a known issue atm?

It doesnā€™t let me buy coins is this a ps store issue

Gee the servers are slow atm

@Zborg78 Apparently Sony, they mentioned its still part of the rollout so could come at any time this evening (doubt)

1 Like

anyone elseā€™s servers slow as

No objectives work for me but my mates work , might be glitched

1 Like

Yeah couple people I know lagging hard

So i beat gold coast and in the ladder leaders it said maych status lost and ruined my chances of going further

Ps store has loaded for me

1 Like

Only played a couple games so far, playing on PC atm the wait time between packs opening etc. really slow for anyone else ? then get a error code timeout ?

I used points to get a gold pack and it ate my coins then had an erroršŸ¤£

Objectives worked for the first game I played, but havenā€™t been counting since and have played alot

1 Like

anyone else having trouble where it crashes in Coaches Battles??

Internal server error when trying to play premiership challenge? Anyone else getting this

1 Like

@nik939 Servers are incredibly slow, taking ages to go between screens