AFL 23 - Megathread

@JNT_BA are you able to confirm that players who quit mid game will be deducted points and points will then be awarded to the player who doesn’t ? Happened a couple times in that premiership mode last night

Oh man my live version is baaaad. My internal version though :ok_hand::ok_hand:. Maybe I’ll get my team made during the off season to compete against. You just know if I play live people will say I’m cheating, so the “Pro Team” team and I will avoid playing live.

1 Like

There has to be some form of deduction for quitting, very frustrating especially if it’s a good game

Finally get to sink my teeth into this mode now :pray:

Is there a way to use custom guernseys in Pro Team?

@JNT_BA
I’m still unable to complete or even get progress on any objectives.

Nup. Would love a card for a custom/community jumper… also for a card/community stadium….

But there would be a lot of work around making that happen.

Yeah would feel more like I’m playing as my team if I could use a custom jumper.

what happens to the player cards when the contract is over?

same for me it’s so fustrating

i just need max gawn n xerri i reckon this team will be elite

4 Likes

Cool team, I packed Daicos yesterday and he was a defender…interesting

Apply contracts consumables they will give them more contracts

yeah i do know that i mean what happens when u run out of the contracts ? is the team still usable and do the players disappear?

There still use able just cant use them without the contract

Is the gold player or booster pack better value?

cool thankyou for the info :slight_smile:

what will end up happening is when you got to start a match, you know how it pops up saying ‘your team is eligible to play this game’ it will say something like ‘your team is ineligible to play this game’ and you will need to take the player with no contracts out of your starting lineup.

I think they will just stay in your club dormant until you apply more contracts to them.

I haven’t seen anyone so far with the other Diamond, very interesting.

1 Like

@JNT_BA who is the other diamond? I’ve packed Bont twice :cry: