
Itāll be Curnow I reckon
Ooooh I see someone has it.

So thereās only two and one is mills??? What
At this very second yep, more to come.
This has probably been asked before, but will there be variations of player cards??
Are there any other people having no progression with objectives. I cant even complete the welcome to my team play a match objective even though i have played numerous games.
Yep, itās a known issue.
Coach battles still making people bluescreen- grey screen
@JNT_BA any chance you could check with the support team if theyāve got any fixes as to why some arenāt able to play online? Iām riddled with non stop errors which either completely stop me playing online or I may get in a game for 1 min and kicked out suddenly resulting in a loss. Iām certain itās not an issue with my internet connection. Iāve got 4 different tickets with the support team⦠all unanswered! I get that theyāre probably busy with thousands of tickets but I really just want to play this game and am sick of being ignored.
Nvm seems to be fine now, hopefully stays this way⦠also hope no one quits halfway again⦠seems to be the case most the time.
I take it back, got kicked out due to ānot being signed into PSNā AGAIN!

@JNT_BA This bloke quits on me in our second game, I get put down as a loss though ??? Whatās up with that ?
To me it wouldāve made more sense to have every team start with a blank guernsey (where we can choose our own colours, so if your colours are red and blue, the guernsey will be a red jumper with blue collars/side panels) and the design elements are cards you find in packs (so you might have a sash card or a chevrons card).
Same could be done with custom stadiums, you start out with a ground that looks like a local footy ground (with no grandstands) and you earn cards to add on grandstands and scoreboards etc. (so the best teams will have MCG size stadiums while newcomers will have those local footy style grounds)
I hope we verse haha reckon it would be fun
@JNT_BA in the next update will we see more 2024 guernsey in the game?
haha we will have to sort something out ![]()
100 percent man i wont leave tho ![]()
Could be connection problems, Iām sitting on 2 losses as well for āforfeitingā scores 0-0 which was annoying
@Obnob what difficulty is this on?
are you letting go of sprint when trying to tackle?
Player stats within your team play a huge part in marking as well as the input timing, i donāt think anyone should expect to take more marks than they lose, I reckon i could 40/60 at best with marks depending on which player Iām using.
