AFL 23 - Megathread

not going to lie, its a game mode that has always been synonymous with microtransactions across any sports game

would be less surprised if people weren’t spending at all

i get maybe 15-20 bucks as a boost to get you started but if you get all the best players right at the start hows it fun if your not building towards anything, to each their own i guess

i learnt the hard with back with fifa. so I’ve learnt my lesson with transactions. I’m far more wary about them know.

1 Like

I’ve got the same thing. Some objective counting and others not. Really frustrating stuck on level 6 and can’t seem to gain xp anymore

1 Like

@RelxPortAdl One-off puchase, was always the plan whether it’s July 2023 or 2024.

It’s not a bad thing either way. If that’s how he chooses to spend his money and play the game that’s his choice

This is how my teams looking after spending $24

4 Likes

Hey @JNT_BA my game is getting slower as the night is going on.
Just getting through menus is an absolute pain at the moment. Is it slow server side?
Im having no issues with my internet or any other games.

it depends if you want to spend money or not. its up to the person. plus i think BA get a small commission with each transaction too

1 Like

@norfnuffie I also have the mentality though that the more cards I have the more I can play around with different teams.

We’ve added more resources and it seems to be clearing up and stabilising now. Work will be ongoing through the night to keep clearing is up more and more.

10 Likes

Whenever the game tries loading into an online match and fails it uses player contracts this needs to be fixed

Thanks for the update :+1:

yeah haven’t been able to get into it for hours now

Again, im aware of the legend cards not being added until Season 2 but is it possible that we can see some of the card designs? And I was wondering what the criteria was for the legends seeing as people like Ben Cousins didn’t make an appearance as far as im aware

Promo idea number 7: Behold the Beards. Includes players such as Diamond Bruce Doull, Diamond Max Gawn, Sapphire Bachor Houli, Sapphire Nick Malceski, Sapphire Jimmy Bartel, Sapphire Justin Westhoff, Emerald Ben Hudson, Sapphire Kade Simpson, Emerald Rhyce Shaw, Sapphire Charlie Dixon, Emerald Courtney Dempsey and Sapphire Travis Johnstone

Pretty sad, I was about to kick after the siren to win by a point and apparently I GET DISCONNECTED AND I GET THE LOSS???

Confused on why Bont is the only Diamond? Will this change in the future? Because it’s pretty weird having him tower over the rest

@JNT_BA okay, so after actively attempting to complete objectives over the last half a dozen or so matches im uet to complete a single one or register any progress towards any of them…
Is this something that is known and being worked on or do you want a support ticket? Frustrating as.

I did suspect and predict that PT would have some broken elements, I did mention probably a month ago