AFL 23 - Megathread

Premiership Challenge, as of midnight, appears to have had 2,384 players that have played online.
(Unless Pro Team players who haven’t played the mode yet are included in 18th Place (the 1078)).

2 Likes

Nostrastallions! That’s why you’re the CEO mate

1 Like

Still unfixed

1 Like

Does anyone know if De Goey is in the game?

All things considered, it’s a pretty good start isn’t it?

Shout out to Old mate on BigFooty crapping on about only 16 users on steam :rofl:

3 Likes

AFL23 Pro Guide

I have a discord made simillar to FUTbin but for AFL23, if anyone wants it then feel free to ask seeing as I am unable to send links here.

.gg/xQmHSPbDfP is a way you can get there

Incase anyone is intrested, this discord is made by myself. It’s simillar to FUTbin where I will update it as consistantly as I can do make sure people that are unable to find info about cards can find it in one spot instead of having to go around asking everyone. Keep in mind this is a work in progress as myself and the staff try to get proof / screenshots of cards and cosmetics + updating you on bugs and current server status. This wont all be completed in the blink of an eye but a quick geez through the discord SHOULD tell you all you need to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 x online games for 2 wins!

Bar a 20 second stint where my camera glitched i actually felt online ran well.

Better than i remember.

Lost 2 offline games though.

Packed a ladder leader token early though!

Objectives sadly didnt count though.

3 Likes

hey @JNT_BA can you change my username to this :wink: I apricate that @Border :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JNT_BA is there something seriously wrong with premiership challenge that the team is aware of? Im having constant issues here… 3rd time contacting support on it now for a 3rd issue.

It has now gotten so bad, I can’t even get thru the mode to search for a game!

I’ve tried changing my internet over and am confident my internet isn’t the issue.

Praying this mode will be playable tomorrow!

Hey Red Ant, first of all love the new Pro Team mode but i have a few issues. My Objectives arent going up. For example i’ve played 15 games yet it only says 6 games so nothing progressed after the 6th game. Also one more thing is the ladder leaders, i won’t my fourth game against the Gold Coast Suns and it said i lost when i won’t by 200 points so i had to quit the ladder leaders, but when i check in game stats i’ve won 4/4. Anyway some things there would love for my onjectives to translate from my real stats!!

1 Like

Is it better to open bronze packs, see a few people getting emeralds and it’s way cheaper than the gold player packs?

While there is a chance in all packs for high rank cards gold is the best way. From what I saw in lots of streams people were seeing the “Reward Pack” which is bronze and seeing high ranked cards and assuming bronze is best. I’ve already requested individual art for the “reward” variants to help reduce that confusion. I’m going to keep looking through footage to keep track of it.

3 Likes

Coach battles was a great idea
Any chance you could share your team on it @JNT_BA ?

@JNT_BA are you able to confirm that players who quit mid game will be deducted points and points will then be awarded to the player who doesn’t ? Happened a couple times in that premiership mode last night

Oh man my live version is baaaad. My internal version though :ok_hand::ok_hand:. Maybe I’ll get my team made during the off season to compete against. You just know if I play live people will say I’m cheating, so the “Pro Team” team and I will avoid playing live.

1 Like

There has to be some form of deduction for quitting, very frustrating especially if it’s a good game

Finally get to sink my teeth into this mode now :pray:

Is there a way to use custom guernseys in Pro Team?

@JNT_BA
I’m still unable to complete or even get progress on any objectives.

Nup. Would love a card for a custom/community jumper… also for a card/community stadium….

But there would be a lot of work around making that happen.