AFL 23 - Megathread

Are there any other people having no progression with objectives. I cant even complete the welcome to my team play a match objective even though i have played numerous games.

Yep, itā€™s a known issue.

2 Likes

Coach battles still making people bluescreen- grey screen

@JNT_BA any chance you could check with the support team if theyā€™ve got any fixes as to why some arenā€™t able to play online? Iā€™m riddled with non stop errors which either completely stop me playing online or I may get in a game for 1 min and kicked out suddenly resulting in a loss. Iā€™m certain itā€™s not an issue with my internet connection. Iā€™ve got 4 different tickets with the support teamā€¦ all unanswered! I get that theyā€™re probably busy with thousands of tickets but I really just want to play this game and am sick of being ignored.

Nvm seems to be fine now, hopefully stays this wayā€¦ also hope no one quits halfway againā€¦ seems to be the case most the time.

I take it back, got kicked out due to ā€œnot being signed into PSNā€ AGAIN!

@JNT_BA This bloke quits on me in our second game, I get put down as a loss though ??? Whatā€™s up with that ?

To me it wouldā€™ve made more sense to have every team start with a blank guernsey (where we can choose our own colours, so if your colours are red and blue, the guernsey will be a red jumper with blue collars/side panels) and the design elements are cards you find in packs (so you might have a sash card or a chevrons card).

Same could be done with custom stadiums, you start out with a ground that looks like a local footy ground (with no grandstands) and you earn cards to add on grandstands and scoreboards etc. (so the best teams will have MCG size stadiums while newcomers will have those local footy style grounds)

1 Like

I hope we verse haha reckon it would be fun

@JNT_BA in the next update will we see more 2024 guernsey in the game?

haha we will have to sort something out :+1:

100 percent man i wont leave tho :rofl:

1 Like

Could be connection problems, Iā€™m sitting on 2 losses as well for ā€œforfeitingā€ scores 0-0 which was annoying

@Obnob what difficulty is this on?

are you letting go of sprint when trying to tackle?

Player stats within your team play a huge part in marking as well as the input timing, i donā€™t think anyone should expect to take more marks than they lose, I reckon i could 40/60 at best with marks depending on which player Iā€™m using.

Are you timing your spoils and marks or are you just button mashing. Iā€™ve had no problems with gameplay offline on hardest difficulty

1 Like

32 goals is a bit excessive for it to be a game issue.

7 Likes

So what modes are effectively single player? Obviously the set coach challenges are, are any of the others like the Ladder one able to be played without playing against another human?

It actually tells you in the Guide section of Pro Team Shane. Single player - Ladder Leader, Coach Battles

Is it just me or do the objectives not work, Iā€™ve been playing for the last 2 days and nothings changed in objectives. For example thereā€™s and objective thatā€™s play 5 matches of premiership challenge and Iā€™ve played much more then that but it hasnā€™t tracked. Any ideas?

@Tmooseek I purposely got 50 disposals in a game to trigger the objective and nothing happened, so it must be a general issue

Yeah objectives donā€™t work at the minute. Hopefully thereā€™s a fix soon