AFL 23 - Megathread

Ye I did the same thing with the 50 disposals, but then I realised that one’s for single match mode. I think.

Ngl the contracts are frustrating to obtain.

2 Likes

May I ask when the objectives will be fixed?

@JNT_BA the interchange needs to be improved especially when auto change is used as the forwards are put in defense and vis versa.

@stallionsCEO He explained this the other day, it’s caused by stats, so hopefully it can get fixed.

How do we even win a match? It’s literally impossible, my defenders are literally running around in the crowd in circles :joy:

For me my objectives are working relatively fine. Some don’t track but most do. I am on ps4 and feel like I’m the only one whose objectives are working :joy::joy:

My objectives loaded in but when I claim it I didn’t get any of the xp

Are you ever gonna make and offline mode were it’s just single player not online

Well I’m now out of contracts and now I have to forced to buy som currency :pensive:

1 Like

There is approx 3-4 offline game modes available in Proteam currently.

you do need to be connected to the internet and online via your platform subscription to play, but those modes above you are playing AI and earn rewards from it.

3 Likes

I’ve shed loads of comtracts. Have you claimed everything in your level progression?

Yeah sure have. I’ll have to wait til next week to get some currency

I guess there’s a lesson there, go for lots of them when you get them in a pack

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been brought up yet but are there plans to change the match length times in Ladder Leaders? Some of the games are 10/15 minute quarters, which is pretty long to expect someone to sit down for well over an hour just for one match.

2 Likes

And the fact that you can’t exit and save mid match, then come back to it later. Would love if they brought that over from Cricket 24

The game glitched out and forced me to spend 2 contract cards on a player which is annoying… there needs to be easier ways to get contract cards else it’s not gonna be easy to play the game at all.

1 Like

yeah definitely. wouldn’t mind it so much if you could play it in increments but in the case of 15 minute quarters, one game could easily take you an hour and a half

What game mode is 15 min qtrs? That’s wayyyyy to long… I played 7.5 min qtrs in management mode and that was perfect… online 5 mins per qtr is probably best.

I’d think the extended time would definitely be there on purpose. I mean what’s the point of rushing through these things so fast - it’s day 2. The whole point is it keeps you busy and gives the game longevity :man_shrugging:

4 Likes