AFL 23 - Megathread

A general note to everyone as well…

Make sure you keep checking your objectives as there’s some easy gets for contracts in there too. If you have plenty of cards, a second team on easy/easiest with extended quarters can knock them off or if you don’t just use your main team but check you’ve got the appropriate length game to knock them off.

As PP also said, grab the contracts every time they come up AND double check the value of each one before you choose it compared to the type of card you have in your squad.

Coach Battles also give opportunity to earn certain things if the community beat the challenge. There’s one there right now that expires tomorrow that gives an Emerald Contract if the challenge is met.

I know it’s not always people’s first choice to have to go and grind in different modes or even easier levels. However, the nature of pro team isn’t just to give everyone, everything handed on a silver platter for free.

For those that end up not being able to proceed at all, there is the option to purchase. Pro Team and other variations of it are built on the premise of micro transactions whether we like it or not. If you’re that interested in the mode, perhaps you do have to consider a small purchase to get you going again.

Obviously for a proportion of people that is not a viable option. I wonder there’s another way that makes it still a grind to get back into Pro Team for free if you’re prepared to do the hard yards?

Some games reward you if you play a daily match with a ‘free spin’ , perhaps something similar could be introduced for playing the non pro team modes? The daily rewards on the free spin could include various amounts of FP or even the odd contract. Not sure if it’s possible to earn FP for modes outside of Pro Team though.

5 Likes

I’ve purely been playing Ladder Leaders because I don’t want to risk going into Premiership Challenge and losing a contract because my game has crashed

1 Like

I think @JNT_BA has stated they are still being tracked in the background and sometimes take a while to show up.

@Sharpedo - it’s possible there is a delay in them showing up in your account too I’d say

Also, make a support ticket so the team can look into it. Not much anyone could do from here.

2 Likes

Hey @JNT_BA just wondering what’s happening with my ticket #24724, Can’t load up pro team without my game crashing.

Just had a first for me - playing in coach battle and the game was a draw. Played 2 halves of OT to decide the match!

3 Likes

@JNT_BA I’ve been enjoying the experience of Pro Team, I know the teams at work trying to sort a few issues out. I haven’t had any issues with the contracts but when a player quits the game during the coin toss, not only are you not awarded the win but you lose a game played on your contracted players. I don’t want to be that guy that has another go at the contract system but when you are not even getting the reward for the win as well as losing a match on the player contracts that’s a bit of a joke.

Hey all, are we able to put a custom player into an afl team on management career? Im pretty new. Also is the game much more playable now guys?

@JNT_BA can we expect anything new or some tweaks coming soon, possibly this week??

Sorry to beg @JNT_BA but any update on my ticket? i just want to play pro team bad.

There is a large amount of tickets and they will get to yours when they can. The see it and are working through them all as fast as possible.

1 Like

I would imagine so yeah. I know you can use custom ratings but to be honest I haven’t really tried the custom stuff as much as I should. I’ll have a look tomorrow if you haven’t figured it out or if someone hasn’t answered

Cheers mate i tried but dont think you can. You reakon ganeplay is in a better state now mate?

1 Like

It’s still not sensational, but it’s in a solid place now. Improved a ton since launch. Long way to go but it’s enjoyable now with sliders etc

I’ve decided to bit the bullet and will spend money on ProTeam , I don’t want to but have no choice as no contracts

careful man i opened a pack and my game has been crashing non stop to the point where i can’t even load pro team now.

Wait so you can’t load up Proteam?

nah bro been like this for 2 days now, idk how or why this is happening but its VERY FRUSTRATING! I’ve made a ticket but now gotta wait god knows how long, but hopefully its fixed tomorrow.

What pack was it btw?

it was the sapphire and emerald 2023 pack from the legendary objective.

@JNT_BA are you able to use your pro team login over different platforms ?

Example: PC to PS5 or would you have to create another account ?