AFL 23 - Megathread

mine are xbox buttons too, using a ps5 control. it’s a steam thing i think unfortunately.

just have to go off muscle memory ha ha.

2 Likes

thats so unfortunately @JNT_BA can you do smth?

Im having the same issue here with the same archetype objectives. I reported it to support and they said objectives are broken and they are trying to fix them but not eta.

1 Like

Does anyone know if any diamonds exist in the game right now other then Bont?

Yes, Callum Mills exists

1 Like

Mills but he is in the 2023 packs

So only one then. I wish there were more

Two, nothing is stopping you from getting Mills aswell

Yeah I meant only one more that I can get. I already packed Bont

@JNT_BA in premiership challenge, what decides who is the home team? Ive played 11 matches and been the home team once. It feels like whoever has the better connection is home team. I live in a remote area so dont have the best connection

Honestly do i need anymore pack luck :rofl:

5 Likes

Got the first legend card :wink:

2 Likes

Love the game mode but can’t play any online game modes at all, no matter how many times i search for a game, I can never join, it just gives me the same error message about not being able to join.

You probably have a NAT issue. Do a bit of googling, you might be able to work it out yourself

@Pink_Panters send that pack luck <----- He needs it (and so do I tbh)

1 Like

Thats my team now

1 Like

Show a screenshot of the stats. As a Swans fan I’d love to see them.

1 Like

Is there an easy way to get contracts? I’m completely out of them already and don’t wanna spend $$ for that.

3 Likes

Do objectives not apply when playing ladder leaders, just kicked 87 goals in a game and it didn’t apply to my objectives at all lol