AFL 23 - Megathread

just got a WA emerald pack and can’t even open it, it took my points but gives an error code when i try to open it, i also can’t get other packs now because the WA pack is blocking the pack store

Oh god haha the grind begins

1 Like

why is my game crashing when i load up pro team… anyone else got this problem?

1 Like

Anyone else not even able to load in? Tried to claim my rank 1 rewards and it just says error. My sapphire pack has also disappeared

Got the same thing mate, don’t know what to do, or how to get past it.

Check out the Welcome To Season 2 match in coach battles. Game v New Additions. Lots of legends/past players different sorts of cards

send pic of cards? having hard time loading in without game crashing

Would like to see if possible?

report to big ant support page on a ticket. i’ve had them fix an issue last week i had with coach battles glitching and crashing

it doesnt let me claim level 3 reward. is it happening for anyone else?

Woo Hoo, this chat is alive again!

2 Likes

how do you get so many cards already?

It’s not my team mate, it’s a reply to someone asking to see the new additions team

oh my fault then didnt see it

How long until I can get into the game I loaded up points this morning and still waiting. The whole game crashes when I open pro team and I’m getting pretty annoyed at this point

thats the same with me but i made a ticket so lets hope they get to it.

1 Like

The team are looking into the stability as we speak… by what I can tell from the chats(I’m still in the uk) make sure you’re putting in tickets as some things are individual and some are collective but every ticket helps get the things sorted as quickly as possible. The team have been non stop on them since going live.

5 Likes

Is there an estimate of when it will be sorted?

1 Like

this happens when I try to open a contract pack

Can we please get an estimate to when we can play the game?