AFL 23 - Megathread

when they fix issues that pop up. its not something you can just fix instantly there are multiple issues, some they don’t even have details on due to people not submitting tickets. need to be patient.

The only update I can provide is they have the logs of what is happening on the very in depth level and are working on it. It’s the online teams main priority obviously so it will be sorted as soon as it can possibly be. I may not be able to be like “hey all working now” as it’s 1am and I have a flight to come back home in a few hours. But I’m seeing lots of chats so they’re working as fast as they can.

2 Likes

contract pack working for me now

What platform are you on and how’d you get in?

Yeah Contract Pack claimed for me too. Also opened up some packs from each category (had lots of FP built up) and they worked no problem.
Snagged a Jesse Hogan Rising Star Card from 2015 at Melbourne

1 Like

Brilliant to hear.
I have banked around 85,000 FP from the back end of Season One (I haven’t spent any cash on Pro Team yet), so looking forward to getting home tonight and acting like a kid in a candy store!

1 Like

Got an idea how many legend past players there are in total?

You’ll love it! I had about 55k. Packed Callum Mills Diamond for the 3rd time, sold him this time though :rofl::rofl:. Snagged a Tom Stewart All Australian as well.

2 Likes

is kicking out of D50 on the full the most efficient way to get rebounds?

Alright this is getting ridiculous now. New season should’ve been out 3 hours ago and I still can’t open the game mode. This company is cooked it wouldn’t be as bad if they just said how long this would take. Please fix your game so I can play it

Same thing with me as well

For afl womens games, will the fans wear licensed merchandise for each team instead of custom

I also submitted a ticket two hours ago and it’s still being processed. Surely in two hours you could respond at least? This company is useless and I’m running out of patience can big ant please get their stuff together.

I’m confused on how the purposely delayed the release for a day and then there are still problems.

Pretty simple if you think about it. It’s not possible to test for every single scenario.
There are people like myself who’ve had no issues.
It’ll be fixed, just need to be patient - the season runs for 55 days

3 Likes

anyone else getting nothing from packs opened quite a few of the different new emerald packs mostly the medal packs, all australian, best and fairest and premiership. only got about 1-2 players from the new sets and now the fp i saved up a ton of are wasted, i pretty much only got cards from season 1, so if you saved up your points for the new packs be careful they’re almost a scam

Patty calm down they are looking for the issues probably

1 Like

still cant get in ughhh

Yep no issues here either. Didn’t really play much ProTeam last season but if you’re telling me I can pack Michael Hurley then I’m fully invested this time around

3 Likes

These contract specific packs are an absolute god send!!

also well done on adjusting the ladder leader game play times on the 2 new ones.

hot tip folks, play those to get easy rewards and contract packs using your B or C grade team!

4 Likes