AFL 23 - Megathread

LOL???

Has anyone noticed if they’ve done anything to management mode?

Hope this error is fixed soon i submitted a ticket. Is this an issue anyone else is having on ps5 or all platforms?

Yeah same for me on PC

i think its not working for people who finished rank 1

1 Like

I could be wrong but is there a correlation between people who finished Rank 1 & not being able to log in?? I’m having the same issue and finished rank 1 last season too

2 Likes

I was rank 1 too, surely they fix it ???

must also mention - sensational job with season 2, that 96 Dusty looks incredible too. Dreamed of a mode like this when I was a kid so massive shout out to the BA team!!

4 Likes

Squad update from yesterdays post. Consider myself very lucky. Have spent 170000fp (also added dupe sells) on featured packs and have pulled a 93 M Voss from premiers pack, a 92 N Fyfe from all Australian pack and a 90 S Penndlebury. Also got a emerald J Selwood from premiers pack. How has eveyone else gone?

3 Likes

Any moment hopefully, even if they temporarily disable the claiming of rewards, and then grant them in the coming days when they fix it up?? Not sure if that’s possible but wouldn’t mind waiting for them if it means we can play. Will be worth the wait though!!

1 Like

Mine is now working in PS5.
I can get in to the menus, where it previously had crashed.
And that Coach Batlle with Legends… wow!

5 Likes

did you finish rank 1

yep must be a rank 1 issue. As same happened to me

1 Like

Same issue here. Rank 1 and im getting this message

1 Like

It also shows which packs you can find them in too :grinning:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the particular cards in certain packs, you should be able to open one larger packs which contains all of them

1 Like

Yeah I get you, but you’ve also got to remember these can be in multiple packs as well. For instance I packed a Josh Kennedy Draftee (Carlton) in a West Australian reward pack earlier.

Also - it would be great to be able to sort Cards by Team as well Tier, I’ve started to make a couple of extra teams sorted by their AFL side. Is this easy to add @JNT_BA ? Perhaps something for further down the track.

2 Likes

I completely get what they’re going for, I just think there’s too many pack options :joy:

1 Like

Can confirm it’s a rank 1 issue, signed on my ps5. Haven’t played pro team on that yet and it works.

Love how we’re getting Punished for hitting the highest rank in the game lmao

3 Likes