AFL 23 - Megathread

It’s like a never ending loop. You guys put out a good update and the week after that you break it again

3 Likes

I thought they have to test all patches before console patch releases. I’m pretty sure it’s a part of Sony’s policy

1 Like

I know right!! :unamused: something went wrong

1 Like

Do you think they send a patch for testing and do nothing & only start the work on the next patches after that passes testing?

I’m pretty sure they would have been working on this patch while the other patch was being tested and probably sent that for testing while the old one was also being tested.

How about you just be upfront for once Bigant?

What have they not been upfront with this patch?

4 Likes

Are you experiencing game crashes like i am on console?

It’s a weekend mate, ease up. Nacon probably don’t pay penalty rates for weekends

6 Likes

Nacon the parent of Bigant operates on French local time so it’s Saturday over there and I believe they don’t work on weekends.

Let’s keep this AFL related as best we can. I work everyday :rofl:

7 Likes

Are you guys working on ironing and getting rid of the game crashes?

I had a chat to the support team and they’re looking into what you are experiencing using the details you supplied.

2 Likes

Thankyou i hope they sort it out

When can we expect to see significant improvements made in management mode? Is that being worked on for the next patch?

It’s one of the most common questions being asked - it even has its own dedicated thread - yet the many questions, suggestions & feedback re this particular feature of the game continue to be ignored.

5 Likes

I did suggest the ability of managing both the afl team and its reserve side in the management mode section. Hopefully that would be a cool thing.

2 Likes

They should bring in management modes for custom teams. Also career stats as well as stats after a goal or point as wel as last 10 scores or stats like a broadcast would do on fox or 7. More replays of a goal or point and colours in the changerooms would also be nice.

3 Likes

What exactly do you want improved? Seems a pretty vague request.

2 Likes

What is the custom licensed content option in management mode @JNT_BA ? Any info will be highly appreciated :+1:

1 Like

Well I’m hardly going to compile all of the questions & feedback that’s already been posted & ignored.

For instance, myself and others have asked about when player statistics will be fixed - or if that’s even something being worked on. It’s bizarre that a sporting game still doesn’t accurately record player stats throughout a season.

1 Like

So you want player stats improved?
You are also choosing to ignore what others have posted I guess. I am none the wiser for reading your response.
Saying that, what is to say that things are being ignored? Have you actually filled out some tickets which is how such things should be communicated?

More rustic changerooms too.
I could understand that applying custom teams to mgmt mode might cause a range of new stability issues.

@JNT_BA … and night.
Saying that I think Nacon are a bit slow getting the French commentary uploaded. I mean if you need some boundary rider talent “en français”, look no further. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve already asked about player stats in more detail previously. Feel free to read the previous posts in the thread if you’re not up to speed with what myself and others have been referencing.

And yes again, I’ve also sent in support tickets detailing the query that have received no response.

Perhaps what would make this all much clearer is if BA simply provided an update on what’s still being worked on re management mode.

FWIW:

3 Likes