AFL 23 - Megathread

Pack Luck x 1000! Well done mate :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve lodged a ticket but since update the game crashes every time I try to open pro mode. I’m on PS4 pro.

Is there anyway to see a database of cards and where to pack them :joy: I just want to know what ones to open to find a Juddy

I’m back guys, i lost all my everything on my PS5 so I had to start fresh but I’m back :+1:

1 Like

online servers cooked for anyone else ??? I can’t mark atm haha so sh*t haha

Taste it for once lol :joy: my servers are the same as ever

Whenever I try get into pro team my game crashes. On ps5

why are there so little people in the top ranks

Because everyone in rank 1 last season has been unable to load into the game

Hi there,

Does anyone know the best way to stop my mates game from continuously crashing whenever he tries to enter pro team on Xbox series s? Tried logging in and out, restarting, checking for updates, but nothing seems to work!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you

Spent $120 to open the new packs and I pulled 2 diamonds…… I regret spending a cent

After all the different packs we got today hopefully we could get some special cards and packs for the player that get traded in a couple of weeks

You need to have 300 Premiership Points to get out of the bottom levels… so these are just the guys that have more than 300 points this season already.

Pack luck !!!

6 Likes

Bloody Hell mate - give us 7 numbers between 1-45 will ya!

2 Likes

Your luck is insane!

1 Like

I’m curious to know if anyone is having the issue where the level progression is blank and I can’t seem to level up at all. It actually says I’m level 40 from last season still.

@JNT_BA vintage guernseys and logos… Is this possible

I’m sorry to flex, but this is so much fun, been incredibly lucky, love the offline grind too

What pack did you get the jack riewoldt in?