AFL 23 - Megathread

Emerald All Australian pack, most have come from there, Voss was from Emerald premiership pack

2 Likes

@JNT_BA you should make a web app for afl 23, like how EA has one for FC

1 Like

Still can’t even load up pro team. When will this be rectified? Even uninstalled and reinstalled ect.

Have you raised a support ticket?

About 50 others have lol

So no, you haven’t :rofl:.

Sounds like there were lots fixed yesterday, however, have a re read of what JNT wrote about some issues being collective and some being individual.

1 Like

@JNT_BA just a quick questions, do you by any chance no if this issue of my level progression being bugged and not being able to progress. Is it an individual bug or is there multiple account with this bug?

HUH… I just won a ladder leader and it said I lost and now I have to restart and don’t have a ticket.

Can you actually play as the legends or is it just cards? I haven’t bothered with pro team yet

Yes you can play as them but they are hard to get unless you want to spend actual money on the game but still possible if you just want to grind

1 Like

Has anyone seen any new crom players and their rating apart from smith, have seen a few pack openings and can’t find many

1 Like

Anyone been able to do the weekly objective, Key forward hitouts to advantage ?

PS5 just got a new 200MB-ish update.
Looks like Steam too?!?!

Negative.
Hoping it gets sorted soon.

There we go.

2 Likes

@JNT_BA surely we get a list of atleast the legends in the game cause I don’t know what I’m searching for just blindly opening packs for players I don’t know are in the game or not?

Looks like some Objectives don’t fully track. As in, ‘The Collector’ - ‘accumulate 2500 disposals across multiple matches’… I’m sitting on 220 after about 10 games, including Ladder Leaders when I can go back and see matches with 207, 67, 117, 131…
Same with ‘Mark of the Century’ currently sitting on 68, whereas I had 44 in my last game alone.

1 Like

I hope they tweak the gameplay a little.

• species are way to frequent
  • the shot on the run should be removed while taking set shots
  • the power on the run shots is way too high almost any player can kick goals from 55-60m+

I’m pretty sure speccies have been nerfed in one of these latest updates. I can still do them, but it seems like the spam-way (holding back and holding L2) is harder to do, and your player instead jostles. This means they’re out of position and likely to lose it.

Anyone else noticed this?

Hmmmm a little, still see it a lot online from my 15 game sample.