AFL 23 - Megathread

Does anyone have any tips on accumulating free kicks? Finding it tough, Thanks in advance

Kind of feels like Bigants given up on the gameplay as it’s been the same or similar since pro teams launch. A real shame because the gameplays one of the worst parts of the game and a few tweaks would make it very enjoyable.

Omg tell me about it. It’s so broken from either species galore or my players literally running away from the bloke with the ball or standing stagnant after a ball up. So frustrating.

1 Like

Has anyone seen any new crom players and their rating apart from smith, have seen a few pack openings and can’t find many?

Being a Crom fan, this is my collection so far

1 Like

In management career add training for your players stats because after a few years your players retire and you get rookie players that you can’t even train so big ant add training to management career

is there any way I can see every card in the game, like a futbin sort of site for fifa

I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t apply XP bonuses or FP bonuses to my matches. There is just no option to click apply consumable, any ideas?

It happens automatically

Anyone know why there is a limited amount of legends players as I feel like we should have seen more than whay we have so far?

Same thing is happening to me, last season all just happened automatically but this season it seems the fp ones aren’t, my xp ones have so far though. Can’t find a way of activating, just stacking in my consumables atm.

Last season I couldn’t activate either, is there a way of seeing if and what is activated and how much your gaining from it. Cause then how are u supposed to know what’s working, if it’s XP or footy points?

It happens automatically and even tells you before you start a game that “x% for x games is active”.

Also if you look at the match rewards screen that pops up at the end of each game (because there is 2 different ones), you’ll see exactly what you get for it. Just gotta tab through and it shows you how you got to your XP and FP rewards total.

1 Like

I imagine it’s a part release, seems to be mainly coaches and recently retired players at this stage. Probably more released next season

Also wanted to share this absolute battle I just had Serong Soright what a ripper game all the way till the last kick.

How is everyone going with Proteam for season 2??

Thought might ask as it’s quiet as a church mouse in here LOL

Haha, I’m up to Level 9… and I’m about to head away for a few weeks, so I don’t think I’ll get to Level 40 this season.

1 Like

Won’t lie FC 25 UT has me hooked atm !

Dusty reward looks out of reach for me now :frowning:

1 Like

I’m up to level 10-11 I think. Trying hard to nail the objectives again. Looks like they’re all tracking for me except I’m have a hard time getting the key forward hit outs to advantage to happen. Have just made a team with all KFWD’s in it to give it a go.

Gaining 8 frees in a game will be hard yakka too I think.

Contracts are plentiful now too.

3 Likes

Quick question @JNT_BA can we expect to see ‘Brownlow packs’ this week??

did anyone notice they updated management mode a bit