AFL 23 - Megathread

What have they done??

added so you can see the scores and stats for the other leagues

That was available in an update at the start of September

1 Like

is there any thing else new in management mode

Hey @JNT_BA Iā€™ve noticed some new additions in the guernseys (bulldogs retro & essendons challange) just wondering if there is going to be more added? such as anzac guernseys and possibly more retros like the Carlton retro

@JNT_BA I cant change my lineup in management mode

Having same problem with kfwds hitouts, also the 58 hitouts in a game hasnā€™t tracked for me, have done multiple times. Apart from that all seem to be trackingā€¦having a ball regardless :smiley:

Got the 58 done, found it had to be with one ruck not 2 combined. I used Max Gawn TOTW interchange turned to manual so he stayed the full game on the ground

KFWD one canā€™t get it to go, even with a full team of KFWDā€™s only.

Everything else working without issue for me.

Loving it too!

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ll try using the one ruckman :+1:

1 Like

All new kits are all at the choice of the stakeholders, we canā€™t just choose to add ones in. I know some people remember the video that was playing at the launch event where they saw some kits that never made it in the end. As well as some that were removed after launch.

While I would never say they will not be added in, it comes down to many factors to get even a single new kit approved and in the game. So hopefully more can be added but itā€™s never a sure thing.

1 Like

While several packs/events are being designed it comes down to if we get enough content. With that specific event, itā€™s really hard cause do you do a pack of one for just the recipient? The top 10? The top 20? Every player who got a vote?

While I would never say we will/wonā€™t be doing one for any particular event, as we want to hype certain things up. With each thing we want to do lots of planning needs to go in by the team responsible for packs/ideas for each update as it all requires new cards and new art depending on what the event is. Even though there is certainly art for packs that we havenā€™t made already in the game for if we decide to move things up or around.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply mate, any idea if you can let us know IF any more gameplay tweaks will be done, or they blown over?? :slight_smile:

@Nozacrows Once the lineup has been submitted pre-game you canā€™t change it, you have to wait until the next week

1 Like

Would a brownlow winners pack be something we may see?

yes I know that but when I click on a player to move him it wonā€™t select it

I tested mine last night and it worked perfectly.

• Your controller might be faulty
  • If youā€™re trying to do this mid game, then you need auto interchange turned off
3 Likes

Finally got diamond dusty and he is a monster in the middle. Been enjoying this season so far just a couple tweaks on the gameplay and Iā€™d be pretty happy with the game as a wholešŸ‘

7 Likes

@JNT_BA could we fulfill some wishes and get some tweaks on gameplay by any chance?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jesus, how have you got to level 30 already when the season is only a week or so in?

1 Like

Didnā€™t play too much last season so I still had quite a bit of objectives left to complete from season 1šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like