AFL 23 - Megathread

I think they have lately gameplay feels a lot better but still needs to be worked on like tackling animations when kicking the ball still clunky

1 Like

If I knew that unfinished objectives would carry over I probably would of stopped half way through to save them for the next season.

1 Like

Hey big ant is there a big update

Nothing that big by itself, judging by the size of that download it would be most updates accumulated in one.

1 Like

Anyone able to get the 10 Taps outs with KFWD’s objective done? Done it multiple times but it ain’t working for me :frowning:

Damnnn I just finished a ladder leaders match 11 vs GWS Rd 2 2024, 5 mins qtrs and when the game finished it came up with both teams finishing on 0 and I lost :joy::sob::rage: what a stitch up !! Miss out on the 3000XP and have to restart the ladder :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s rough :frowning: @JNT_BA is there any way this can be reversed?

1 Like

Yeah honestly, idk how to send a ticket to them or whatever? But damnn hell annoying to be honest

Look up their support site, create an account etc should be pretty simple to follow. Hopefully you can get compensated at the very least

1 Like

Hoping for a heap of new BASE objectives, I wonder if they are bringing more in soon ?

I hit it nearly every game for like 10 games and finally the keyfwd hitout objective has just come through for me! I can finally send Charlie Curnow down forward again after a few games playing ruck haha

2 Likes

Nice mate! It definitely looks like it’s been fixed. Played my first game today with my KFWD team and it popped straight away.

1 Like

any new gameplay tweaks?

1 Like

Whenever I was doing a season on season mode, the game crashed somehow

1 Like

@JNT_BA all my players are above 1k overall in manager mode

1 Like

Will player ratings go back to normal soon

What would the likelihood of us being able to get the full stats for our pro team players instead of the few we are given as I play a midfielder up in my forward pocket and I’d love know how many goals he has kicked, would it ever be possible to have all stats displayed instead of just the few, maybe like a stats page kinda how it is for your team stats but for the players

1 Like

Please bring back AFL Fantasy scores on stats🙏

Was there an Isaac Smith card from the 2023 player pool? Have yet to see it

Pretty sure I’ve got it

1 Like