AFL 23 - Megathread

Will there be an update before or with Xbox getting released?

I know it’s a bit out the realms of JNT, but would be good if, now that Xbox is finally out for release and we’re good to go on all consoles, we can get some sort of road map for what the next 6 months or so looks like for AFL23 from the Big Ant twitter/Ross/Nacon/AFL (whoever has power to announce things). Obviously not any exact or target dates as last time BA tried that, it didn’t materialise and pitchforks were raised. But with EA Sports FC and Cricket 24 releasing shortly, a lot of AFL fans will move over to the summer sports; so would be good to know if there is going to be anything added/in the pipeline to keep us amused until 2024 season.

Eg. Is pro-team going to randomly drop in Summer, or is it a next season release | Is there even going to be a list update next year | Will there be any other functionality updates (eg. improvements/features added to management mode) or sliders, training added in | Steam standalone academy etc.

5 Likes

ive already paid for ProTeam…so Im not paying for it again!

5 Likes

Just rang JB HI FI. They said that the preorders for home deliveries are yet to be fulfilled, but still should be delivered to those who preordered discs in the next 1-3 days.

1 Like

What are the patch notes for tonights patch i got big ant?

Update, patch notes??

No idea what changes the new patch did

I’d imagine it’s probably just minor fixes/tuning upon Xbox release this morning. I had a quick game this morning and didn’t notice any changes either

1 Like

Nothing major in that update. Was bringing the versions all in line with each other so online versions are compatible.

4 Likes

Should we be expecting something soon leading into the last couple weeks of the season?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surely pro team is a matter of days away…

3 Likes

More patches and pro team i hope

1 Like

Unfortunately haven’t been able to get my pre-order yet. Hoping for Monday but not getting my hopes up. @JNT_BA will there be a big update this week? Would love to see some manager mode updates such as an inbox for keeping track of season updates. An update on proteam would be great too. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Is there a popular destination for community creation requests?? I am fairly new to the AFL 23 community but wanted someone to help me with an Angle Vale Football Club Guernsey and Kits

Just me or is anyone else not getting vibrations??

Why is it so quiet in here now?? Are we just waiting for the next patch it seems :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we see the retro Guernseys used late in the season such as the diamond dog and the hawks heritage jumper?

Hard to get a read on when the next patches are so not easy to stay interested and involved :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The Hawks one is already in there as an alternate geurnsey, only difference is that it doesn’t have the TASMANIAN or Skechers logo on it. I use it for all my home games now

Just writing to ask if we can expect this game to get a good patch on both gameplay and manager mode? I purchased day 1 and have been a big supporter over the years but just feel like you guys don’t care anymore.

13 Likes