AFL 23 - Megathread

Fair enough champ. Best wait for next year for the next Auskick session. :wink:

3 Likes

@JNT_BA ive started a season mode and have noticed the stats leaderboards have mucked up since the last patch. The three stats categories on the season menu stay at zero. Also when taking the setshots it supposed to come up with the players season stats but it comes up with their career totals instead, labelled as season totals. Just thought I’d put it out there.

6 Likes

I don’t believe that I’ve posted here before but have 100% been following this thread since its creation, there are rumours circling around that Xbox will finally be getting the game on Friday! at this point it is just SPECULATION as we will hopefully hear confirmation from Big Ant themselves as soon as possible. Any response would be greatly appreciated, thanks! @JNT_BA

2 Likes

Hi all, If i was to post a list of tune ups / ideas for the game after buying it and playing it for a while, where is the best place to make some suggestions- would it be this megathread or elsewhere?

@RossSymons surely if Carlton wins the GF, we actually get a proper update on XBOX & also why other things promised haven’t eventuated & what actually happened in the day 1 release etc.

IMG_4702

Finally an XBOX announcement

1 Like

Good to finally see an Xbox announcement. Let’s hope a lot is added and it is used as a relaunch! Big question though for @RossSymons or @JNT_BA , will retailers ship out xbox physical copies so that customers will be able to have them on the day?

@JNT_BA does this also mean that another patch will be released on the 22nd?

1 Like

Let’s hope the next patch ain’t far away then :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Also interesting Proteam is now ‘a late date’ as in when do you know @RossSymons @JNT_BA my initial thought was dropping when Xbox did? :slight_smile:

Timeframe atleast? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You sweet summer child.

Email support team worked for me during the early stages.

1 Like

This is really true. While I certainly keep an eye here, pretty much all day long. Having the support team with a specific ticket I can refer to is extremely handy for keeping it all documented when it comes to requests from the community. More than welcome to post them here as well as I enjoy reading the input from you guys on people’s ideas.

3 Likes

Any news dropping today @JNT_BA @RossSymons ?? :slight_smile:

I think big ant should take their time with proteam. For now the Xbox users should be happy with their present on Friday. A big thankyou to Big Ant for their resilience :muscle:

3 Likes

Excited to see what Xbox users think of it!

I’m just happy the games finally on Xbox !

1 Like

I’m really happy that everyone can play it. After all AFL is our national sport

1 Like

Should have taken their time before release and delayed it by a year. Least we would have all the features and not a demo

2 Likes

There is no point in releasing pro team when the season is over, they should work on it and release it next season with all the list updates etc.

But hopefully they do still keep working on making the game better and improving management mode etc

2 Likes