AFL 23 - Megathread

For all five of you who have downloaded and enjoyed my Yorke Peninsula creations, the actual Yorke Peninsula Grand final is on starting very soon in Ardrossan between Moonta and Kadina.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071333704206

We definietly need this sort of stage for custom grand finals :wink:

3 Likes

For the record, Kadina got up in the end.
Iā€™m not up to the GF yet in my YPFL Custom Season, but Moonta vs Kadina is firming as the GF too

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so awesome my home turf :grin:

Afl 2024 roster please for AFL 23 thanks

The season 2024 rosters donā€™t exist yet

5 Likes

Well they should be, big ant aint doing much else we havent had an update since august 22nd

The 2024 team rosters DONT EXIST.

4 Likes

You dont need too repeat yourself i get it bit big ant have been so quiet and not repsponding too anyone i havnt played afl 23 since the end of july because its so out of date and not fixed

1 Like

But you said the AFL 24 rosters should exist. This is not possible.

3 Likes

The 2024 draft and trade period hasnā€™t even started yet, how can there be a 2024 roster when the teams wonā€™t be announced until next year smh

2 Likes

How can big ant update 2024 list there been no trades no draft and all clubs have not done delisting just a stupid comment on your behalf

4 Likes

Ha! Well at least a new patch would be nice

I think he means when they come out, AFL23 should get a free 24 roster update, unlike evo 2 which was paid?

1 Like

Yes! At least someone knows what im talking about! Has too be updated to the 2024 list when all afl teams do there de-listings and transfers and finalize their teams for next season

Obviously that will happenā€¦ next season

They wonā€™t update lists until closer to the new season when hopefully there is a game update at the same time. Stupid comment.

1 Like

I hope for the same thing - 2024 lists early next year in a free update. Not a lot of sports games (actually canā€™t name any but I donā€™t play every single sports game that comes out) provide updated season rosters (yes, they do mid season transfers but not offseason squad, fixture and guernsey updates) for free though so itā€™s asking a lot. Guess a lot of it depends on when the pro team comes out too - if that does get delayed until next year, then I can see it happening.

1 Like

Well said will be next year common sense

1 Like

its the way Big Ant have always done their footy gamesā€¦either a new game (every two years) or a list update with a game refreshā€¦makes sense!

2 Likes

I could play with any list as long as it played like football but atm Iā€™m not sure what sport is in the game

2 Likes