Cricket 24 - Megathread

@JNT_BA @RossSymons

your team really doing well. i have some feedback listed below.

when Burmah bowling, he takes time to bowl, if you reduce the distance of running, it will be good.

when applying DRS, umpire giving result (out / not out) without checking / showing ball tracking, snicker meter.

when i am playing men ashes, England player (jak Crawley) head face crop out.

when playing backfoot shot, player move completely away from the stumps, instead of bending his body (not happen every time)

could you please increase the boundary size of all Indian grounds.

need to fix FPS drop when playing day night or night match.

could you please resolve commentary issue like somewhere commentary is missing, somewhere commentary is mismatching with gameplay. when playing cricket commentary gives authentic feel of play.

please consider this feedback in your future patches.

thanks

When playing Indian t20, Chris Jordanā€™s head doesnā€™t exist. Also, when there is a review, the commentator keeps repeating ā€˜thereā€™s no edge, this could be troubleā€™ up to four times.

Good last patch well done

@JNT_BA with the new slider setting for dynamic camera angle, Rohit Sharma batting style would act as icing on cakeā€¦ kindly ask the animation team for Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar batting stylesā€¦I guess they would be easier to add as both of them have very distinct batting styles

thisss !!! really would add a lot of realism to the wicketkeeping aspect!! @JNT_BA

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that the batting stances require photogrammetry which means youā€™d need the player to actually be present to model the shot play. Not as easy as youā€™re suggesting.

Photogrammetry is just for facial likenessā€¦for batting stances we need mocapā€¦mocap does not require actual player to be present in the studio, they can hire any first class cricketer (or anyone good at imitating) and ask him to imitate the shots and stance they want in the game.

2 Likes

Hi, The game is good now congratulations to that.

I play only career mode and skip to career player is taking anywhere between 6 seconds to 10 seconds on PS5, I take a single and waiting again for my chance is painful and loosing immersion. Please look into it , i raised the issue previously as well .

I have a query, if I am representing an associate nation for example Nepal, will I ever get a chance to become test nation, otherwise I will never get to play with top teams. With test nation status I get to play bilateral series as well in all formats , now I feel I am stuck in the loop of playing only associates cup. Kindly clarify on the progress of an associate team.

1 Like

Hey Team @JNT_BA @RossSymons

Why we cant use field logos in custom stadiums and Why you guys reduced to only 4 logos. In Cricket 19 we can use 11 logos in stadiums and there was option in Cricket 19 that we can set starting logo and ending logo that helps in creating designed stadiums of world cups and IPL

IMG_0446
Field logo like this

1 Like

There have been some useful improvements in this update (24/11), such as wicket keeper fielding, and AI fielding more generally. One thing that seems to have disappeared - for me at least - is commentary on ā€˜milestoneā€™ events, such as when batsmen reach 50/100/150/200 etc. runs, or bowlers when they take X number of wickets, or partnership number of runs. Also, I find that even though batsmen arenā€™t getting run out due to absurdly aggressive AI run calling as much, it still happens when batsmen try to take an extra run even though thereā€™s no chance of them making it back in time after the first successful run. It is as if the AI is assuming there will be overthrows, even though the keeper has taken the ball successfully. Finally, it would be good if multiple commentators did not simply repeat the same lines as each other - that is, if one commentator says X lines, it would be useful to build in a protection against duplication. Also, individual commentators frequently repeat the same lines just aftersaying them. I would appreciate if others whoi have had similar experiences could confirm my concerns, and if BigAnt could take account of these issues.

Hi big ant team

When is the game being released for download on Nintendo switch? I was expecting it to be today even though you originally said November 23.

1 Like

Indian team not licensed so I have downloaded Indian team from community n replace old team, but now in career mode I have tour of India n the Indian team I m seeing is that old unknown names, in normal one of game Indian team is which I have downloaded but in career mode itā€™s different! I donā€™t know how itā€™s happening coz there is no other Indian team I have kept in game., if anyone know what to do plz tell.

You can restart the career it happened with me as well

Oh man! I have already made like thousand of runs! So it has been shorted for u after u delete current n start new career?

Hey @JNT_BA @RossSymons

Pakistan test team reached Aus finally, Cant wait for Photogrammetry is it possible before first test? please announce the date. We Pakistani waited for so long plz add additional content such as bowling actions of Rauf,Naseem, Abrar. Haris Rauf is Melbourne Stars legend (your home team) at least he deserves his real bowling action in game. Add Pakistan theme and one more thing Wasim Akram is here for commentary for test series and BBL games so try to add his commentary there should be representation from Pak :pray:t3:

Atleast you can get real players

Some pace bowlers in career mode have too long a run up. They can have 28 paces at a sprinting speed, and start the run up just inside the boundary. Can this be fixed? Thanks

1 Like

I think there are 2 issues within this pace bowler running.

1. Obviously some grounds are too small in size, which makes it look like the bowler is taking a long run (close from boundary). So if they fix the ground size, it would be better.
  2. The animation of the pace bowler running. Iā€™ve noticed that the medium-fast/fast bowlerā€™s animation has not been updated since Cricket 19 or even before. The steps that they take looks too big. If you watch in a replay, you would notice it too. The bowlers should be taking more steps, not necessarily making the run long, but it should feel like the bowlers are actually running fast. I will try to put a video of a real bowler running and see how many steps a fast bowler takes in real vs in game. Hope it makes sense and Big Ant update the animation.

@JNT_BA Please take a look in it. Thanks.

@JNT_BA @RossSymons Variation in pace of the deliveries of fast bowlers is badly badly needed in the game.

1 Like

Photogrammetry patch of Pakistani players when? Not in todayā€™s patch although I thought it will be before 1st test.

Hi,
Would the new patches apply to existing career mode saves?
Can anyone confirm please - including updated player faces such as Pakistan team.
Thanks