Cricket 24 - Megathread

Oh this is a must…
I was really hoping it would be included in Cricket 24, especially t20 wc which has going on for decades now :frowning:

Ross Sir told in X that “Pakistan test team photogrammetry will be done once they reach Melbourne”. So please don’t expect before first test, my guess is they will include in first week of January hopefully

@JNT_BA @RossSymons Shadows have remained unchanged in this patch…still shadows from far off objects are too sharp and dark, this needs to change…crease on pitch still lacks texture…kindly look into these visual aspects as well

1 Like

@JNT_BA @RossSymons - Can you guys advise on when we will be able to have logos for created stadiums on the field? As when we try to add a field logo nothing shows up and when playing in that created stadium it has the default Jordz pitch add? I hope this can be fixed as it was not a problem in C22?

I believe it will be done at some stage during the tour or Australia. Patience, they’ve only just entered the country, good things take time :blush:

OMG! I got an injury to Cam Green in a test match today. He had taken 6 wickets and all of a sudden he is not available…kinda cool!

1 Like

:loudspeaker: There is a Quick Patch Update 7th Dec Today

• Pitch Degradation (~215MB)
2 Likes

All the pitches look too green now and similar. Don’t have the bright white pitch anymore, or the brown dusty one. Please bring it back.

Also do fast bowlers bowl visually slower now??

3 Likes

@JNT_BA @RossSymons Thankyou so much for changing the batting styles and the bowling personalities of some players that I recommended

The Test and One Day format do have drinks break in the game but the drinks break has been missing from T20 format from a very long time. Generally drinks break is taken at around 10 overs mark. So it would make the game more realistic and also the players will have some refreshments to gain back their stamina in the high intensity format

1 more glitch I noticed is related to career mode - When you enter Shirt name and proceed further, it automatically changes to surname later. I played some club matches at start with the name I entered as Shirt name and now it has gone back to Surname. Kindly allow the users to update the Jersey number and Shirt name as per their will throughout the career mode as players will get to keep different names and jersey numbers throughout their careers.

Some more licensed players need to have a look and get changed in further updates

1. Mohammed Shami - The Indian Speedster has been made a rapid Fast bowler in game whereas he is Fast Medium pacer in real life
  2. KL Rahul - Batting style of KL Rahul was changed as per my suggestion but Style 7 looks more like Rahul. So kindly please update him to Style 7. Also the skintone of KL is way too dark in game compared to real life
  3. Jemimah Rodrigues - Jemimah Rodrigues has been given Style 6 which needs to be changed. I hope you guys have seen Jemi play and definitely her batting style is not at all Style 6.
  4. Grace Harris - Current Style 6 needs to changed as she is a power hitter and Style 2 would look perfect for her
  1. Playing spin has become unplayable which needs to be rectified
  2. Keepers have become Superhuman taking some of the unrealistic magnetic catches which makes it almost impossible to get any runs on late cut shot.
  3. Batting timing issue - If you play late (Actually late) the meter shows it early or early miss. The ideal timed shots don’t connect properly
  4. Players don’t respond quickly to cancel the run especially the non striker
  5. Playing a lofted shot over deep point goes towards deep Cover or deep cover point.
  6. Unable to Pull towards midwicket or MID on Pro Classic Controls - It plays backfoot On drive

this!!! all pitches are green!! @JNT_BA

1 Like

Hi guys,
I’ve been loving the game so far, really impressed with each release since C19.
Just wondering if we could get an option to choose test match game start times in career mode. I have 3 D/N tests against india and would love to change that.
Thanks again for such a great game!

1 Like

Wicket keeper is taking superman catches when playing against a spinner:

1. All late cuts towards third man.
  2. All padal sweep to fine leg.
  3. All scope shots behind the wicket.
  4. All short ball flick shot towards fine leg(see screenshot)

In all these 4 situations, either wicket keeper sets himself before batsman play the shot or he jumps like superman and catch the ball.

@JNT_BA @RossSymons Please fix this in next patch bcz it’s very risky to play behind the wicket against spinner.

4 Likes

@JNT_BA @RossSymons after the dec 7 patch game crashes when downloading teams from cricket academy. If I’m playing without downloaded team game works well. Currently I have reset the academy . Right now I’m playing with only licence team. Please resolve the issue. There is also graphic issue like tearing in animation.

1 Like

@JNT_BA can you ask the animation team to add zaheer Khan’s bowling action…as it is not only distinct but is near perfect…also will we get more mocapped batting styles??

1 Like

Hi Team, I was wondering in the next patch, if you could add the possibility of being able to change the times of the match in career mode. It gets quite annoying that it cannot be changed as the first game of an ashes series in a day nighter and the Gabba. It isn’t realistic.

This would be very much appreciated if you could add this into the next patch.

Can’t we have these sort of side on stats in the game??? @JNT_BA

1 Like

Why do all pitch look green…I guess Devs should clarify if they are working on visuals of the pitch and they would incorporate the same when everything gets done…also please introduce the weather system… everything looks sunny in the game rn … @RossSymons @JNT_BA

After the latest patch on PC, I’m no longer able to play CO-OP online matches with my friend. Every 1-2 deliveries, we are getting disconnected from each other. Both internet connections have been verified as working and other applications do not have this issue. Any ideas on how to get around this?

Thank you in advance.

• Agent

After the latest patch…visuals of normal dry and green pitches have been fixed and they look really really good…art team now needs to wark on damp wet and normal pitches…also if possible dry pitches must have dust popping when the ball hits the surface…also wickets must have collusion detection as the fielder’s hand just goes past it without dislodging the stumps. Injury animations, shadow correction and jersey, boundary rope physics still needs to be included…also Indian stadium’s outfields still lack that patchy look and 30 yard circle is still marked with full line rather than dots akin to subcontinent stadiums…hair physics needs a little improvement as well.Anotger small detail that the team must look into is that the cap shadow is not consistent as little light patch forms on forehead. @RossSymons @JNT_BA