Cricket 24 - Megathread

@JNT_BA @RossSymons

Non striker is still wearing helmet, and same batsman is wearing cap when he comes on strike.

@JNT_BA @RossSymons dec 19 patch is good. But still dynamic broadcast camera lag not fixed completely. But lag has been reduced over previous patch. Please resolve completely with upcoming patch. Other cameras works well.

Another thing which I have noticed is that there is lack of animations for the fielders post the ball is thrown back to the fielder…some run backwards…some move like robots direction less…just breaks the immersion…they need to be looking at the bowler or just jogging towards their positions etc… another thing which I don’t know why is not being introduced is the dew factor…is it because of the marketing strategy that big ant wants to introduce in the same in the future iterations… because it is so so easy to implement…infact if we have a custom slider to trigger few things wrt to time and location of the match, we could introduce it ourselves…I mean we have to decrease the spin, decrease friction, improve conditions for the batting and it’s done…it would be better if BA could introduce it themselves so that they can add few lines of commentary and some visual aspect but like the cap thing introduced in the yesterday’s patch, dew factor would be very easy to introduce. @RossSymons @JNT_BA

Since last update, grounds cant be changed in career mode and all “away” tours now are played at the SCG (im playing as an australian and my odi tour to south africa and test tour to bangladesh have all been at the scg). not sure if both things are connected but having the option to change grounds again will sort it out.

After the cricket 24 new update game crashes after starting a match in career mode happened every single time and the calender stays at the same date it doesnt change

1 Like

on what platform are you on?

So I actually play on pc (steam) and the career mode has too many issues the calendar stays at the same match date of one day world championship and it doesn’t show the upcoming matches which are prior to that event
When you try to play those matches the game crashes. This is happening after the latest patch

Let us allow to edit licensed player body/height, batting/bowling style in next patch

Thanks BA for your continued support for the game and releasing patches every few days. I don’t think any company are that quick with support and everything being added are great additions. Career progression issues are now fixed which is just in time for me to finish work for the year. Merry Christmas!!

1 Like

Are you asking about the player or your team as a whole? As they would be slightly different answers.

Can we have the option to change grounds in career mode back please.

1 Like

I would love if BigAnt Studios added a new auction mode where we are able to build a team from ground and use our strategy , so to check if our plan is working in the right way.

Can we get ceremonies as well in finals like player of the tournament new fireworks show beside the champions and journalists and rover cam

Plz add trophy room for career mode, that will be awesome for players where they can see their winning trophies with which team n what date they’ve won it, where they can see how many MOM n MOS they won.

2 Likes

Feature Request

Having played all iterations of cricket games, starting from DBC 14, I have a deep appreciation for the game’s mechanics and visual appeal. I’d like to propose several features that would enhance the gaming experience by incorporating elements resembling the actual broadcasting of a live cricket match:

1. Cut scenes from the commentary box during gameplay and at the innings break.
  2. Introducing the possibility of losing the ball after a powerful hit resulting in a long six.
  3. Incorporating a Concussion Substitute feature within the game dynamics.
  4. Implementing an innings comparison graph for enhanced statistical analysis.
  5. Allowing for the change of bowler during an over for added realism.
  6. Enabling team building for tournaments and introducing a player drafting system.
3 Likes

Hi guys, im unable to change grounds in career mode, if it could be fixed we would appreciate it. Thank you :+1:

2 Likes

add the correct grounds to the teams in team management

@JNT_BA @RossSymons kindly ask the Devs to add flags in crowd like AFL 23

Anyone else get deep enough into career mode, you start getting weird dates like the boxing day test being on the 24th or a pink ball day night test in pakistan?

It is way into the future you don’ know what may happen, they changed the date of boxing day because of another global outbreak of some virus! Who knows the Pakistanis may one day get pink balls :wink: