Early Access 2 – Interim Update 1 - Feedback

The player creator looks excellent. Thanks very much for creating this tool for us all. It’s just going to be really good to add new junior players into squads or possibly any players that don’t get face scanned for any reason. It will add to the longevity of replaying Rugby 25 for updating teams or creating teams.

I am assuming the player creator server lets you download any players regardless of any author creating a player from a console or PC ?

4 Likes

See just above with MattW

4 Likes

Correct it will work much like our previous versions, that we iterate in with each game as much as we can.

The PC tools will always be the most advanced as there are control and technology limitations with the console versions. So lucky for those taking part in the Early Access you will have the most freedom on creation with PlayFace.

Of course these can always be enjoyed for those who are on console as well through the community download systems.

3 Likes

A comment from discord mentioned that the EA release at Gamescom regarding gameplay the 9 was still not the preferred passer at rucks. Is this something the team is looking into? Perhaps something that can be adjusted before the actual release I’d hope.

Where are people seeing this video? Assuming it was an accidental release and is gone again now?

You can see it on on Nacon’s YouTube

1 Like

This ^^ Mhmm it’s still there. Won’t be going anywhere.

Thanks for confirming. This helps to know that if I create players now in EA I can then download them once this is on console in the future. For me I kind of planned to be on the console in the Longterm with Rugby 25 but for now I am motivated and happy to create players that I believe will be needed for some teams.
Just due to some late signings in Premiership or URC, Super Rugby and perhaps some players missing out on face scan photogrammetry visits that have already taken place for some clubs.

1 Like

Is this in your mind about adding more playing animation for the next big patch? Cause like the boys said earlier the game do feel really repetitive and that could be a issue for the life length of the game. Also we got a problem with the shape of the players most of them look to have the same physics that’s look too much athletic if you know what i mean not that us rugby player are unfit but we have a lot of different physics :joy:. And yeah the passes really still feel off same for the kicking mechanics it was alredy pretty hard and not natural to play It in RLL4 and for a union game is even more harder.