Early Access 3 (EA3) Launch

Hey Noticed a Glitch, I’ve had it a few times.

If you pick and go from the ruck and carry the ball over the try line while being tackled the ref calls a 22 meter drop out rather than give a try even if the animation shows the ball being grounded

I think either make it so it’s likely the defence can hold it up and get over the ball with the animation to fit

Or

Award the try

(Ps. Starting to actually get hooked into the gameplay now, defo getting closer !)

3 Likes

Completely understand your side of view and that is a really good return you make but trust me if you had play the first state and this one now you understand why everyone saying it’s a huge step hhaha but yeah for sure they are a lot of things still missing to be a good rugby game but hopefully with the next patches we could reach a gameplay that’s beyond every other rugby game let’s keep giving advice and just wait and see i guess

2 Likes

Hi Team ,

One issue on player creator when creating female players. The Neck height function has a bug issue , it does not work to put the neck height up or down. I have encountered this on two occasions creating two female players.

Other than that it seems ok when creating a player.

Thanks team.

1 Like

Do the developer know that there is such as thing as penalty infringements in Rugby Union cause at the min it is impossible to get a penalty or concede one

1 Like

A few thoughts after playing the latest patch.

• the game currently feels the best it ever has

• still getting some ridiculous bullet passes

• rucks really need to be expanded. Clear outs don’t always result in the ball being free to play,
    It’s one of the most penalised areas in the game, hands on the floor, tackle not rolling away, side entry, neck rolls etc. All need implementing along with a much greater variety of animations. Slow ball, quick ball etc.

• securing quick ball should be hugely important as it is in real life. The game currently plays like rugby league with incredibly slow breakdowns allowing defenses to get set.

• attacking formations and running lines need to be focused on heavily players line up at random, and way too flat this results in players being ahead of the ball carrier taking them out of the play entirely. Pods should be lined up flat with everyone else attacking from deep running clearly defined lines.

• implementation of all rules ASAP please

• greater variety of tackle animations, steps, ends etc would be nice

• Stability improvement are needed

There’s so much more I’m hoping to see added to this game, currently it’s a decentt foundation to build on. All phases of play need expanding to give us a realistic adaptation of the sport

9 Likes

Big improvement. However:

Crashes most games I play. This seems to be if I make a selected pass in open play. Most times it has crashed has been when I have done this.

Bullet passes - they are still to frequent and way to unrealistic.

Floaty passes - see above.

Scrum-half still too slow for my liking - or at least sometimes quick ball should be a possibility.

2 Likes

Yes, biggest concern is rucks at the moment, “no dumb down rucks please” is my moto. Agree 100% with your rucks comment. We need variety and we need control of the variety. This makes a good rugby game, the rest can be Easly fixed.

3 Likes

Enjoying the game more now!

Passing is better, and offloads are great, but getting some pretty wild bullets across the width of the pitch then using the pass + button mechanic. Often happens when using the X/square option.

Running lines are also needing improvement to really make the attack click, as well as the rucks still being pretty clunky.

1 Like

Just saw we got our interm update. @JNT_BA wr getting patch notes soon

You’ll have to settle for me this time :slight_smile:

Main thing is a hot fix for some passing issues that were impacting completion of matches.

Can’t give an eta on a bigger interim update at this stage.

8 Likes

Seems to be an issue now with game crashes constantly when you go into your player creations. If you click into player appearance the game crashes.
I will get some video evidence in soon. Also occurring creating a brand new player. Once you go into the appearance tab the game crashes.

I lodged a Ticket - #25641. Video below of crashes. It shows 3. Thanks Team

1 Like

Yeah won’t be me for a little I’m currently… elsewhere in the world. Matt will do his best to fill in while I’m gone. Still post stuff it will be my team gathering the feedback while I’m elsewhere so I personally may not get a huge amount of time to reply but will when I get some free time and can be sure what I’m saying is correct.

9 Likes

Hi guys just wondering if the all blacks are coming in the next few updates thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

All blacks and the Boks. Next comp the rugby championship. Would be awesome

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick patch no more bullet passes i think you just find the perfect passing power however the short ball are still too much floaty i think the main reason is that it’s a spin pass but when in reality a short ball no one spinning the ball it’s more of a simple pass so i think that’s why in the game the short ball are floaty because they are making spin passes. And just another point on the offload some of the animations are quite awkward, the chistera are beautiful but some of the offload just look like passes so maybe have a work on the animation

Pushed a further update which resolves this one - thanks for raising it!

6 Likes

Thanks very much Matt. Much appreciated for your efforts to quickly address this and the whole team.

I really enjoying creating players and this player creator is looking good.

I will share my players in the future if anyone in the community wants to download them once we get the Fan Hub online at a later stage with the Road Map.

in France getting face scans of top 14?

1 Like

After completing 2 and a half round in the MLR Championship, I have noticed some issues that were already being mentioned but I just want to bring them as well, just to confirm that they were not some isolate cases.

First issue I’ve noticed is the Eastern and Western Conferences teams are inverted. Teams listed under the Eastern Conference should be in the Western Conference and so on for those listed under the Western Conference.

Second issue, is the Bonus Points system not working for the standings.

I’ve also got one occurrence of the Starfield Stadium being called Stade de France by the commentators at the beginning of the match. As being on the miscallings, I’ve got one occurrence of a team being miscallled. In my case it was Anthem Rugby Carolina being called New York…

On the gameplay matter, sometimes I’ve found myself in never ending mauls. Maybe a minor correction will solved this matter. Unfortunatly, there’s something that bugs me a lot and it’s the opposing team always kicking the ball in touch after receiving a kickoff. Sure my team always have the lineout advantage, but it’s not how the game is played normaly.

My last point is more likely of a personal opinion, but in the academy, for the color selection, I’m not a big fan of the triangle and ring color thing. Can it be possible to type the RGB values with our keyboard as well?

Otherwise, as always, each update bring us a better game and there’s a lot of improvements made since the initial launch. So keep up the good work and thanks to allow us to help you build a better game for all.

1 Like

@MattW Any ideas when the game will be ready for full release because I’ve been waiting since last year for the release, my mother ordered it for my Christmas lol but I am certainly ok with having to wait a year for it now lol?

I am really looking forward to the game and will likely play this lots, it will replace FC25 as my most played game haha.