Improvements for the early Access 7

He watched several Early Access 6 games and played several hours at a friend’s house. I keep seeing details to improve and that you already published in previous comments. I hope these improvements I mention below are in early Access 7

-Sometimes the player continues to stand still before hitting, it seems like things are going more fluidly but I honestly don’t see such a big change, it looks very ugly and unrealistic

Please try to solve the fact that the player does not stop after hitting,

-Elimination of the serve zoom which is a bit annoying or having the option to eliminate it.

-More lighting on the slopes.

-Add a power bar on the serve with the option to remove it if it bothers you

-And the crowd looks like they’re watching an aquatic show every time they hit.

-The issue of sliced ​​shots that the ball continues to miss, they have to fix it.

-The ball lacks more speed

-The gameplay lacks inertia, they reposition themselves very quickly after reaching a difficult ball and the sprint is a bit exaggerated in terms of speed, it reminds me a bit of virtua tennis. The idea is that the player finds it difficult to reposition himself after a complicated ball and thus generate a little variety to perform against feet…

-Improve the physics of the net because it lacks life when the ball hits the net

-Insert many configuration settings.

-Unzoom the serve

-Remove the mark from the ball when dribbling

-Add timing to hitting, it was in AO and it was the best

-Remove the meteor trail from the ball

-The ball is still very difficult to see when playing on clay it needs to be brighter and more saturate. I dont want to play with ball trail because it make it feel like playing mario tennis

3 Likes

Agree with

• Unzoom the serve
  • Remove the mark from the ball

let the choice to remove or keep please. we need a immersive visual when we play or watch videos.

thank you

they said in Reddit they are working on serve but they need more time

While I’m here I’ll also confirm there will be changes to that camera zoom as well. It will not be immediate as we still want to play around and tune it more. But we will be adding some accessibility options to it for those who it really dampens their experience.

5 Likes

great! thanks for the answer! are you planning as well to improve courts lightning?

1 Like

thanks for your answer. But it is not about adjusting it, but about eliminating the zoom, since it is annoying, or adding some option that can be activated or deactivated during the game.

Yes that’s the accessibility option part

The lighting would be the definitive change, more lighting on the slopes would be perfect

Thank you for your quick response. We want you to be a good tennis game and superior to top spin 2k25 with the help of all the feedback. Please pass my feedback collection to the devdevelopment team so they can keep it in mind for future updates.

More suggestion

-More lighting on the slopes.

-Add a power bar on the serve with the option to remove it if it bothers you

-Remove the meteor trail from the ball

-The ball is still very difficult to see when playing on clay it needs to be brighter and more saturate. I dont want to play with ball trail because it make it feel like playing mario tennis

thanks

Thanks for your answer, the ball is still very difficult to see when playing on clay it needs to be brighter and more saturate. I dont want to play with ball trail because it make it feel like playing mario tennis

Can you guys get me some screen shots of what you are seeing? I can’t say I’ve personally had any issues in clay and would like to show the team.

This what we see without the trail.(the ball is above the net, not the yellow mark on the line)
Also is there a reason why the wear and ball marks and sliding marks on clay was remove on EA6? It was a nice addition on EA4 or 5.

I honestly play it on a steam deck and an asua rog ally and I see the ball perfectly
By the way, I’m 42 years old, with some vision problems, but I see the ball perfectly haha

2 Likes

You probably have ball trail ON without knowing or a its graphic card issue. Just look at the screenshot before commenting, the ball is barely visible at all…

have the trail removed and I see it perfectly, I have some short video on YT the name is gasolator 16 this is how it looks on asus rog ally with windows

I would like you guys from bigant to solve the problem of the background lines on the opposite field that flash in steam deck and linux in general, it spoils the gaming experience

So whats ur point, because u dont have the same issue as me on your steamdeck they should ignore my issue?

Of course not, I’m sorry if it gave you that impression.

It still bothers me a little and I think it happens to all of us, it’s the movement of the players, I don’t know if they will end up fixing it, they sometimes have sudden and orthopedic movements when hitting the ball or they take a bad line, instead of hitting it with a forehand They turn upside down and the animation is very ugly.

I’m not completely convinced by the speed of the game either, I already mentioned that I don’t know if there is or will be a ball speed and surface slider, I understand that there is because in the previous two there was, but the game lacks a speed or two. ball, in this one when watching the videos I get the feeling that you don’t feel the hit when you break it, maybe playing it gives a different impression but in the videos it doesn’t seem like it to me.

1 Like

Most gameplay videos are reduced to 30fps or even lower its faster ingame, compared to topspin gamespeed is already A LOT faster. U should try it instead of basing ur opinion on videos