Launch (EA1) Feedback

Sincere thanks to everyone above that has given really extensive feedback - the team are collating this into notes for the development team.

You will see a lot of improvement over the next few weeks, especially around the support AI and movement, and general fixes.

24 Likes

GotBy

Canā€™t wait to see improvement!

The game has great potential!

5 Likes

Cant wait, looking very promising in my opinion
Hopefully they can get the A B and X Y inputs being the wrong way round fixed too
Itā€™s hurting my brain to try play :joy::joy:

1 Like

So i played my first two games this morning a few thoughts.

. First ill echo everyone else about the slow rucks lack of support runners, odd passing etc

. Attacking formations are a must, its one of the few things r22 did well its impossible to structure attacking play because players line up randomly. Adjusting line width and depth should also be added

. I thing a set play system similar to the rll4 would work very well, you select a set play which makes players run certain lines, but it is up to the player to execute the play, i dont want set plays to be like the on rails ones in rugby 08 where you simply press a button to execute it (hope that makes sense)

.kicking feels ok

. Draw and pass doesnt work because when you get close to the defender youre trying to draw in you cant pass the ball, you just get tackled

. Presentation is pretty good

. The fact that theyve lifted the animations from rll4 is abhorrent and lazy, rll4 is about 8 years old and the animation looked shoddy then, they spent months scanning players but did minimal motion capturing which is ridiculous

. Ive yet to win a turnover, not even sure its possible, ive yet to be turned over either

. Tackling is a little janky

. My number one concern is how shallow the game feels, theres so many fundamental parts if rugby missing, and not enough options in any phase of the game rucking, wheres the jackal, wheres the option to clear out, or as an attacker seal off the ball, why is there no dummy pass, goose step etc. No option to execute different types of tackle, low, choke, big hits etc all of these aspects could have different success rates depending on player ability, and a risk and reward, big hits could lead to a knock on, but also a high tackle etc.

. Ive yet to see a single penalty

I ecpected the game to be in rough shape in ea, what i didnt expect is so much of it being copy and pasted from rll4 which is a major disappointment. The total lack of key parts of rugby union in all phases of the game have resulted in an incredibly shallow game which really suprises me, fell in love with BA as a studio when they released their first cricket game, they really offered a fresh approach and changed perceptions on how cricket games could be played id hoped that rugby 25 would do the same. As it is it looks like theyve focused on licensing and player faces as opposed to the core game mechanics, and accurately depicting the sport itself. Theres a long road ahead, the gameplay mechanics MUST be significantly expanded to make this game worth playing

4 Likes

Here is my feedback.

First the graphics and photogrammetry look beautiful.

1#. The movement feels a bit janky. I know it says ā€œAi and player movement is in a experimental phaseā€ but it really needs to be improved.

2#. There should be more tackling animationā€™s and they should be lower.

3#. The conversionā€™s feel good but kicking during play like 22 drop-outs, kick-off, restarts you name it look and feel weird.

I Think it has great potential if it wasnā€™t rushed it would probably been perfect.

2 Likes

Thanks For all the efforts so Far, I am 30 now and have been dreaming for a game that could match rugby EA 06 and 08 which is still unmatched IMO, And this could potentially be that someday, which makes me excited!! so Thank YOU !

• I really like the feel of the players in Fifa 24 and I think it might work really well for a rugby game with the way it flows and feels. Skills and attributes is directly effected by the size and weight of the players For example, a 2.2-meter, 120kg dude would be a lot slower and stronger compared to a 1.7-meter, 80kg. but he will excel with speed and agility stats.

• Play styles - this would be for a playerā€™s career mode or A ā€œclubs mode like in fifa24ā€(please make a clubs mode) As you level up youā€™re player you can give him, certain Play styles(skills) to make him feel more unique in a sens, for example :

Physical play styles might be more - aggression, harder hitting defender, faster acceleration.
Scoring play styles - might be better drop goal attributes, more length on kicks, more reach for the locks, faster through-ins for hookers, fancy dives for scoring a try in a corner under pressure, etc.
Handling play styles - for better passing, fewer mistakes on a first touch like knock ons etc.

• The skill moves, Please give us some more veriaty here if possible. in fifa you can do countless skills and one can and should be able to do the same in rugby. for example :

• Flick right stick to the right makes you step and shift weight like a faint with the right foot.

• Hold right stick up makes you brace for contact

• Flick right stick up makes you Shoulder charge like you are Joshua tuisova,

• Hold righht stick to the right makes you goose step to the right like you are David Campesse

• Half circle Right stick to the right makes you Side Step to the right like you are Chesliin Kolbe

• Making a full circle with the right stick makes you do a 360 turn
    -clicking right stick = dummy pass

Plenty can be done here to make me want to master the game and this would be huge for any online match where youn can create a ā€œskill gapā€ for competative gameplay.

• The kicking and passing - the longer I hold down the button the further the kick or pass must go. Different buttons for different kicks, please
4 Likes

Most issues have already been said like the rucks which need work and the passing lines. A main issue for me is the players not playing in their position, the scrumhalf is barely the one passing from the ruck etc.

There also needs to be momentum for yhe attacking team, if a team continues to make ground the rucks should be faster and players in shape quicker.

6 Likes

Tried the game and it just feels horrendous. The players cant tackle someone whoā€™s touching them and trying to pass is horrid. I donā€™t understand why the passing changed from Rugby 22. The passing is just really really bad, along with that, trying to even get the ball going feels impossible. The players will create a ruck (I havenā€™t won a opposition ruck despite playing for hours) and they just hold on. It doesnā€™t matter if I donā€™t put anyone in the ruck or all three (Which I donā€™t understand why it is limited to). Along with that YOU CANT SELECT YOUR SCRUM HALF in your own rucks. You end up giving away a penalty after not passing the ball in 5 milliseconds and then proceed to get battered by a opposing scrum that you cant compete with, unlike Rugby 20 and Rugby 22.

Another thing I would like to mention is that the graphics arenā€™t as good as I anticipated or as good as the reveal trailer. The grass has no options to change, it looks like moss and is just a fluffy green carpet. The hair textures is similar as well, it makes some of the players look like they are balding. The stadiums look incredible however, playing in Stade De France really feels incredible and the way the camera pans to the fans looks great, Iā€™d say on a similar level to FC24. The kits look very clean, however they often collide with the legs of the players, especially in the scrums. For early access the game performs as smooth as butter, even on the highest settings my pc can run at a good 240fps with around 40% GPU Usage and 50% CPU Usage. Iā€™d say that if the game could get hair texture streaming and grass texture streaming as an option in the settings not only would the game look so much more realistic but also optimise the system a lot more. Iā€™m generally really happy with the graphics, although Iā€™d love to see more physics on the players, especially on the shirts and shorts.

The home menu is just, mwah! Its perfect, perfect, down to the very last minute detail. Flicking across the menus and hearing a ā€œclickā€ followed with text that slowly rolls out just feels so aesthetically pleasing. The general menus just feel great. I love the font thatā€™s been used and the geometric patterns. It makes the game feel really high end. Opening this game alone feels like its a bargain, its genuinely got better menus than a lot of other sports games. Its simple, down to the point and classy.

I think the most irritating part is that the game has so much potential, it generally feels like Madden 24 with its physics engine, however the dive tackles just donā€™t work. You just see your player fly off into the grass like a wannabee superman. Along with this its impossible to tackle. Unlike in Rugby 22 where you can press Circle or B to tackle you just seem to have to run at them. Even when you do run at them they often run through you and my AI team will make the tackle for me. I used to play on the highest difficulty on Rugby 22, I canā€™t compete on easy on this game. The general feel is terrible due to the players tiny little hitboxes and how the players have absolutely no momentum, they just seem to be able to switch directions freely unless they have the ball. I would love to see something like FC24 or Madden 24 where the players carry much more momentum and its a lot harder to slow down and swap directions. I want to be able to fake someone and see them struggling to turn around, along with a bug that allows some players to walk through the whole pitch unphased.

Iā€™ve been waiting for ages for this game to release. Yes, I understand its in early access and the early access launch definitely came as an earlier than thought surprise. I think this game needs to bring more aspects from Rugby 22. It seems so ambitious that it completely leaves the actual fans of the Rugby franchise unsatisfied. This game has so much potential, seeing Uruguay and Brazil in a rugby game generally made my day. Seeing all the licensed teams in the full game is something Iā€™m going to be dreaming about. The game just really needs to work on making the game fun. Rugby 22, ill admit, was (graphically and physically) a terrible game, with players walking through other players and half the team looking like they belonged in a mobile game, but it was fun. Whether it was a challenging line-out throw or a winning scrum to secure a win in the final minutes, the arcade-like feel just made the game so much fun, allowing me to sink many hours and weekends into the game. At the moment the gameplay in general feels quite, well, hollow. It feels like a tree with no wood, just a hollow shell of bark.

I really hope that Big Ant see this comment as Iā€™ve generally put my honest opinions and thoughts into words. Everything Iā€™ve said is completely 100% my honest opinion and it isnā€™t done to criticize how much hard work has gone into this project. As a big rugby fan and a huge fan of sports in video games I can see so much in this game, Iā€™d be so annoyed if it didnā€™t live up to its potential.

P.S: The soundtrack absolutely SLAPS!

Thank you for the game Big Ant,

Kreepsta,

5 Likes

Hello there,

As much as I didnā€™t buy it, I watched the gameplays videos, reviewsā€¦ And honestly, due to the game current states, my feedback only consist on suggesting you to pick one of the two way for the game:

-First is to keep the gameplay and improving it, which is honestly not the best idea because there is way too many flaws (Glitch, Rugby League in Union, passing, ruckā€¦) and solving one risk to create new ones. If you want to continue with this engine, pay very attention to every single main problems that players found out.

-The other path is to start over by taking gameplay from a previously existed rugby game that did worked and adapting it if needed. (EA Rugby 08 is likely the most candidate to use as blueprints for Rugby 15) However, if you do agree to start overā€¦ Please forget about the licenses.

And lastly, I think you should try to play Jonah Lomu Rugby, EA Rugby 08 and Rugby Champions (And even Rugby 22). I donā€™t tell that for putting Rugby 25 down and comparing. I tell you to play these games because playing them will become your source of inspiration for improving Rugby 25, seeing what you should do, what you should add and what you should fix. A lot of independent studios played past AAA games and used them as source of inspiration for creating their games (Like Shovel Knight with Duck Tales, Hat in Time for Super Mario 64) and the result turned great. Iā€™m sure doing that will truly help you to find out how to improve Rugby 25.

Thatā€™s the feedback I could find out. Rugby 25 does have potential but it needs the minimum playability for making it enjoyable.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Completely agree with you here!

Hi all, and specially gamedevs,

Iā€™ll try to be constructive, but thatā€™s pretty hard.

Your game is the Picture of Dorian Gray: A good appearance in front, ugly and disgracefull backward. The good point is then your ā€œphotogrammetryā€ which make your models the prettiest virtual rugby players weā€™ve seen.

The bad point is ā€¦ everything else. Iā€™ll list from the top priority things to improve / patch to the more superfluous:

• BUGS makes the ball unplayable after a ruck
  • Include the two types of binding (normal and heavy), as you did in Rugby Challenge games (losts in the travel?). Add the ā€œstealā€ button more explicit and recycle the R22 mecanic (too much attempt provoke a penalty)
  • Include two types of tackles, which can also provoke a penalty
  • Include mauls, and find a mechanic to push / counter / roll them
  • Allow to have an influence on depth / field placement with the D-Pad, when attacking and defending. Without that for defense, your system is senseless and leave no decision from the player. Itā€™s VIDEO GAME FFS ! Even the R08 system, 90% automatic, was more rewarding.
  • Recycle the R22 lineouts, far away from yours
  • Use your RT + A/B/Y/X pass system to allow differents type of passing (crossed / dummy ā€¦)
  • include set plays, involving forwards set plays

I hope, even if I am deeply desappointed and quite angry, that can helps.

My 2 cents

3 Likes

Good day,

First of all thank you for releasing the game into EA.

I do believe the game is fun it is just some getting used to but, even then there are some core gameplay missing or not yet implemented as I do believe we have an earlier version then what is currently being tested and that hopefully many of the concerns even though we are mentioning them now, that they have been discussed inside the dev team already before releasing this version for the EA debut.

I actually love the game and can see the potential that it has and it makes me happy.

I am also just wondering is the graphics fully implemented as yet too as it seems there can be some work done aswell? Especially around some characters eyes but please note that the graphics have stepped up a lot from older rugby games and looks amazing at times.

There is however some concers aswell as many have mentioned above.

• Problem 1 - Rucks :

The rucks feel sloppy and sometimes feel like pressing or mashing a button has no difference as nothing happens anyway. It looks like a scrum instead of a ruck.

The three players that join the ruck looks so silly and seems to not be enough as in many games there can be up to 5+ players joining a ruck.

The other issue is that the Y/Triangle button is binded to the Fullback and it messes with the backline as you press it in the ruck and then it changes to the 15 player.

It is unclear what is happening sometimes in the rucks as the ball is lost and leads to a free kick, I do understand that it happens in real rugby aswell but I would just like to know that I can see I am losing it to either a power issue or too little people in the ruck or something in that line.

• Solution 1:

Be able to add more players to the ruck and perhaps even add ruck formations as it is used more in todays rugby especially to help with box kicks.

Make it more clear what is happening in the rucks.

Remove the bind button to fullback and either make it a combination of pressing the LB/L1 and RB/R1 button simultaneously or remove it completely. It messes up with the rucks on Y and then you think youā€™re doing something in the rucks then 15 just appears there and is so far out of position that the forwards try acting as a fullback.

• Problem 2 - Tackling :

The tackling is difficult. It feels slow at times and misses a lot as it looks like it should have a closer proximity or sometimes just pure luck that I make the tackle with the stick. Timing feels off a lot and again sometimes just feel lucky that I made the tackle.

• Solution 2:

The tackling on the stick is a good idea, (I originally wanted it to be a button but have gotten used to it and it would intervene with the change player button which is a good one *for me though)., it just needs more work, perhaps, different type tackles need to be added more as I do sometimes hear the commentator say something in the line of a ankle tap that clearly is not an ankle tap leaves me to believe that there is more tackles but has not been implemented yet. But the tackling definitely needs to be calibrated.

• Problem 3 - Player movement:

The running does not feel smooth, it feels rough and I do know that it is experimental. I do understand that real life is not as smooth as just turning around like in rugby 08 but this feels a bit harder than realistic.

There is also no collision to the goal posts, you can run through them.

There is also an unlimited amount of stamina players can run forever it seems.

All players seem to have the same speed, I have scored with a prop from over 70 meters and he was running everyone away.

• Solution 3:

Small tweaks are needed to just smoothen it out a bit. I do know that it is experimental and believe the team have already addressed this issue aswell as with the collision on the goal posts.

The speed of players need to be tweaked but I believe this will be properly implemented when ratings come out.

• Problem 4 - Scrums:

I do like the scrums but it just needs to be more clear what to do as I sometimes collapse the scrum and a penalty is given away. I love the fact that there is penalties for that donā€™t understand me wrong.

There is no movement in the scrums and I canā€™t see properly what is happening below the scrum.

• Solution 4

Make a scrum tutorial so that we can get the fundamentals down. Add power meters and to show the scrums pushing instead of just going with an up and down movement. Make it just more clear.

• Problem 5 - General rules:

There is a lack of penalties, Offsides arenā€™t being called and most likely other things too.

• Solution 5

Add the rules to the game.

I also believe the team is aware of this and is most likely just testing all other aspects of movement before implementing it.

• Problem 6 - Mauls:

There is no mauls. I canā€™t seem to do mauls from line-outs as it does not show in game but does on controller.

• Solution 6:

Add mauls. I believe the team is busy with movement and tackles before they can add the mauls.

• Problem 7 - Passing:

I do like the passing a lot and the controls are used wisely for them the only issues is that there is at most times no momentum going into a pass and players just stand still. I do understand that if you pass really far there is no momentum but, only if I stand still and pass to a other player that is standing still. If the other player is running into that ball with speed and catches it the player stands still. It keeps breaking momentum.

There seems to be no button for a dummy pass. Also seems to lack offload passes.

• Solution 7:

As I said above, I love the pass mechanic it works nice to where I want to pass it momentum needs to be considered and other types of passes need to be added, pop pass, fast pass, loop pass. Add offload passes just not as crazy as Rugby Challenge series where you can do it all the time, it needs to be more focused on in some aspects and be realistic.

• Problem 8 - Tries :

The tries just look awful at times and does not look real as a player just like plops down on the ground.

• Solution 8:

Add better animations for the tries, nice ground sliding dives, normal dives normal press downs just take into account that when you dive you slide and donā€™t just hop down on the ground in place. It does seems that there is some variation as I will talk about one specifically in the next problem.

• Problem 9 - TMO:

I do love the fact that there is TMO it just happened that when I scored a try it went to TMO and the TMO made the wrong call. The try I scored the player dived with like both hands in the air like a 90 degree bend and scored the try, the only problem was that it looked like the ball was out of his hands while trying to ground the ball which should have been no try and scrum to opposition. I just wish I recorded it as it looked so good and real like it was accidently knocked on and not grounded but it was still a try .

Solution 9:

Love the TMO but I just want it to be real as it is in real life like if the ball is not touching the hands while grounded it must be a knock on. REALLY REALLY wish I recorded it.

Overall I do love the game and can see all the potential, it is going to be a good game if all is implemented correctly.

I do have some questions too.

1. Will rules also be updated as we go along ie. Scrums being removed from marks etc.

2. Will there be a tutorial and a free play mode.

3. Is goal kicking going to be changed/made harder, as it seems very easy to get each one over ie. just hold the power button down, aim properly, release get 2 points. Also 3 when the penalty kicks are added.

4. What graphical changes are still to be made like for instance camera equipment added, ad boards etc.

What I will love to see.

I would love to see better cutscenes in game when there is stop plays ie. waterboys coming on when there is a break like after there was a big hit or medical cutscenes. Some tension cutscenes ref speaking to captains when there is continuous penalties or faults, subs being made to make it feel like Iā€™m watching the game like on TV. Home sponsor ads like on boards. Crowd cinematics with random props (like goofy fans are always fun to see at matches) and just fans with merch like when they stop play or walk to the lineouts all that we see on TV and perhaps a slider to choose how often it happens from none to full experience.
Team Chants etc.

5 Likes

Hey Ross, super excited about the new game. Graphics are great, just needs some gameplay improvements, as you know. My question is, how often can we expect updates in early access?

5 Likes

Hey HappySniperFace,

I found a way to Dummy Pass. Holding in LB then pressing RB while still holding LB does a Dummy pass (And same for the other way around). I scored a few tries like that.

For an Early Access Game, this is not half bad. Yes there are some flaws which is to be expected. But once you get the hang of everything, then the game runs actually not too bad. This has GREAT potential to become an amazing rugby game.

Devs, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS GAME! It can become something GREAT!

Bugs/Issues I have encountered:

• Not being able to play the ball once ruck has been formed (found a way to work around this to basically never happen anymore. Just hit B once the menu pops for the Ruck, then immediately hold in either LB/RB and spam any of the pass buttons. Get good line speed like this too.)
  • Once you attempt a tackle and you ankle tap the opposing player but he does not fall, (failed tackle). That player sometimes becomes immortal and cant be tackled, which is kind of funny.
  • Game crashed when I kicked conversion and the ball hit the middle pole
  • Offside is not a thing. So you can stand next to the players and attempt to tackle them.
  • Scrums are awarded even after the final/half time whistle blows.

Features I like:

• The fact that the South African team has the crowd singing Shoza Loza is amazing
  • The jackals are cool so far. Been getting a lot of jackals in the rucks after getting a good way to do it (Once ruck starts as defending side, tap X quickly, then B quickly so you can add a player, then hold X at the end. This seems to work well so far)

Recommendations for future Updates:

• More Variety and MUCH improved Tackle Animations. Most of the current ones are High Tackles like 90% of the time anyway. And not Penalties for it.
  • Knock onā€™s donā€™t really exist yet. So to be added.
  • Improvements on the AI. They are pretty dumb. Defending and Attacking. But Attacking AI needs to be improved especially. When I pass the ball at Speed to a support player, they stand dead for a second then starts running again, breaking the momentum
  • Having set plays (which I am assuming will come later). If I want to do a drop goal, I need to have a kicker in the Pocket.
  • Improving collisions between players. If I run at full speed and try to bump someone, I need to bump him.
  • Better Line breaks for immersion.

All in all, not bad for an Early Access.

4 Likes

A mechanic I think could be reworked.

The sidestep mechanic. Iā€™m not a huge fan of the way sidestep has been implemented into rugby games, how an animation just happens and stats determine whether the animation is successful. The madden games have mastered the sidestep. Flicking the stick left or right will make your character step that way, quickly flicking left then right will fake a step left resulting in your player going right. I feel like this could be used in rugby games. This could also help when running as a winger as a in real life when a winger is running with the ball, they will usually cut inside with a step do prevent being brought into touch. You cant do that in modern rugby games due to the sidestep mechanic. Utilising the madden sidestep would make this possible.

Also, the ability to ground the ball in your own try zone should be added.

4 Likes

I want to add to the TMO issues. I know this is not something we should worry about now, but with time just look at these, as it might come by as unrealistic and glitchy. I had the same issue with TMO reviewing a try, clearly player loses the ball, but try gets awarded, if the ref refers it, and it is clear as day what happened, the right call should be made.

Second TMO issue I get, is whenever I score in the corners between the 5m and sidelines, it gets reviewed even when a player is clearly not close to the line, or anything. It shouldnā€™t be a major issue to get sorted, and it is definitely not priority. Gameplay first needs to be sorted.

2 Likes

One more thing. It seems like there is no button to touch down the ball in my own in-goal area. Even the button to score a try does not work. Currently you can only run from there or try to kick it away.

3 Likes

Right, I have an idea on how to sort out rucks.

Better animations in general
Players can start to join as soon as the tackle is made, not once the tackler stands up.

B to add players

If you have a 1v0, 2v0 or 3v0 and press X
65% steal ball
25% you win penalty
10% concede penalty (off feet animation)

Your opponent can release the ball by pressing a button, this leads to 100% chance of getting the ball for the other team.

If you have a 1v1 and press Y,
20% chance to push them over and then whoever has a closer secondary player will pick up the ball.
15% chance of Penalty (animation of an illegal clearout ie. tip/high etc)
60% chance nothing happens and an animation plays of an attempted clear out (partial lift of attackers leg etc)
5% chance of holding on penalty in your favour

If you have a 2v1 and press Y,
30% chance to push them over and one of the 2 players will collect the ball and start a ruck in the opposite direction
10% chance of Penalty (animation of an illegal clearout ie. tip/high etc)
50% chance nothing happens and an animation plays of an attempted clear out (partial lift of attackers leg etc)
10% chance of holding on penalty in your favour

If you have a 3v1 and press Y,
60% chance to push them over and one of the 3 players will collect the ball and start a ruck in the opposite direction
5% chance nothing happens and an animation plays of an attempted clear out (partial lift of attackers leg etc)
25% chance of holding on penalty in your favour

If you have a 3v2 and press Y,
22% chance to push them over and one of the 3 players will collect the ball and start a ruck in the opposite direction
60% chance nothing happens and an animation plays of an attempted clear out (partial lift of attackers leg etc)
8% chance of holding on penalty in your favour

If you have a 3v3 or 2v2
5% chance to push them over and one of the 3 players will collect the ball and start a ruck in the opposite direction
5% chance of Penalty (animation of an illegal clearout ie. tip/high etc)
85% chance nothing happens and an animation plays of an attempted clear out (partial lift of attackers leg etc)
5% chance of holding on penalty in your favour

If you donā€™t press Y, committing players in defense just slows the ball down

In attack, as you approach the ruck you can make whoever is approaching just pass the ball (if itā€™s uncontested) by holding pass, otherwise the first player there will always commit to the ruck automatically. Press B to add more and hope no one steals the ball before you get there.

The key point is if you press a button, some kind of animation happens, this makes it clear youā€™re doing something. I think an issue with large parts is itā€™s very unclear if anything has been completed or achieved.

All the percentages are assuming players with the same attributes/sizes etc. theyā€™re also plucked out my head, so wonā€™t be perfect.

Sorry for the wall of text.

7 Likes

Hello everyone; Iā€™m quite worried about the gameplay, this is really what makes a game fun and replayable, but in this case itā€™s clunky, it feels like you donā€™t fully control whatā€™s happening on the field. The passing system bothered me, I feel it as a regress compared to previous games, also when selecting a player and trying to tackle the opponent is very confusing and difficult; also, obtaining possession of the ball is almost impossible autonomously, you just have to wait for everything to happen randomly and the opponent to punt kick. Unfortunately I feel that it is still very raw in this aspect and must improve considerably.
I hope that in the next update (hopefully we donā€™t have to wait several months again) these problems will be corrected.
On the other hand, I liked the graphics and sound even though some details remain to be improved and polished such as some player eyelashes, textures of the playing field and lighting.
I feel that this game has a lot of potential and I hope that the development team carefully reads all the comments that people are making.

1 Like