Next update for May

@RossSymons @JNT_BA Hi! Any idea of when a next update can be expected? Hope you keep the good work!

5 Likes

I think I read it is coming very soon

Which new licensed players will they add ? Who do you think ?

Oooh I like this idea. Who do you think will be in the EA5 release?

Jannik Sinner, Andrey Rublev, Stefanos Tsitsipas.

Thiem and Roddick PLEASE

Djokovic and Nadal :slightly_smiling_face:

Djokovic, Federer, Nadal, Sabalenka, Rybakina, Sinner, Tsitsipas, Monfils, Rune, Henin

Hopefully more players and career mode and be great but don’t know if it’ll be in the next patch or even if will but doubles online would be great.Be great if we can get groundstroke animation’s inspired by tennis player’s like Steffi Graf or Monica seles be great to have a two handed forehand or even better if you can actually get some WTA legends in the game at some point.Guessing the big three might be in and maybe Rybakina and Sabalenka.

1 Like

Hello

Nadal , Djokovic, Federer, Sinner , Rune , Rublev , Tsisipas and hurkacz.

Sinner, Rublev, Tsitsipas, Rune

They will wait till the release of big 3

Guys, what do you think about my idea for implementation?

It would be great if the developers add animation to the exit from the grandstand. And most importantly, make it a 1st person view.
Imagine yourself in the shoes of professional players when they take to the big courts. This is wow

In my opinion, thats just a detail theres other things that is way more impactful that they needs to put some time on before those details

@puchenkov

1 Like

There’s still lots of cutscenes being worked on. I can’t say that was on the list from the ones I saw. But I’ll pass it on to the cutscene team to see what they may be able to do later.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.
Today is the day for the fifth update?
I’m so excited to play career mode!
Thanks to the team for the hard work👍

Thanks for the answer! It’s very nice when you read our wishes and really put them into action.

Share why you think there is an update today? I want to hope instead with you

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll get a release today or tomorrow - Any update Big-Ant?

Today afternoon or tomorrow normally

Because it’s at the end of each month between the 29th and the 31st

Any news will the EA5 update be this afternoon or tomorrow?

2 Likes