Next update for May

Sorry but the fact that the game is being released on August makes me feel disappointed, they won’t have that much time to fix the gameplay.

3 Likes

It might be OK - Don’t forget we’ve not received EA5 yet, plus we have another 10 weeks of Dev time before release. Hopefully we get some post release support with patches and DLC for legacy players etc.

3 Likes

I agree with you He has to work each player 1 by 1, + 120 players it’s huge the best is that he postpone it to the end of the year in December he just releases a demo in August it’s better I think

Yes but the problem of what we just saw with djokovic is that the gameplay would not have changed while he announced a big change for early access 5 I hope it will be different the gameplay of what we just saw today because they say they listened to the community although their improvement and well there were still big problems gameplay I am only waiting for early access 5

Eh, another day without an update :persevere:

I sincerely hope that we are not waiting for the end of RG

Where was it said that “EA 5 will be a big change”?

I asked Ross on X on the 24th of May and he said no longer than six days so maybe it’ll be released soon or maybe tomorrow?

1 Like

It should be tomorrow and better be a big one since August is not that far away…

1 Like

Already according to their schedule, it’s the last early access for steam and then for the 5th they have taken a lot many many negative opinions to push the gameplay even more than the other access so we expect a good big gameplay change for this access reviews all they have collected for their last access

Ross replied on Twitter to a user at 11:00 p.m.: Quite honestly until the controller is in your hands you cannot reasonably comment on gameplay. We have just had distributors and retailers from all over the world play the Steam Early Access 5 version of the game and have had incredibly positive feedback on gameplay

Good to hear, lets see tomorrow. To be honest I was kind of disappointed today when I found out it is less than 3 months they have to fix everything. It would have been better to release the. game in nov/ december. to. have more time.

But again, if the improvement is huge until august… then here we go!

1 Like

Even I am waiting for tomorrow to confirm it is propros of the incredible for the acess 5, I completely agree with you when I knew for August especially to work on + 120 players I am afraid that the rest will be botched… honestly I prefer that he works on each player with details it’s better that he pushes it back until the end of the year in December and he just releases a demo in August it’s better I think… I’ll join you nov/december would be ideal

EA5 is out! Trailer video doesnt show much…

2 Likes

I’m very disappointed he didn’t listen to us for a month it’s me not possible it’s the same yesterday he gives us a great incredible speech back for the 5th I’m disappointed for the moment…

1 Like

I agree with you. I’m very disappointed.

1 Like

From what we see of early access 5 there is no change you are to have updated apart from the new players and djokovic you presented it as much as we put it directly

Maybe it’s a translation issue but what do you mean no changes? Was there particular things you were expecting but didn’t get? Did we miss something?

In fact I tell you that the trailers don’t highlight the game and we don’t see any improvement, I don’t talk in hand much we were disappointed after seeing the trailer changed your way of presentation with a gameplay sequence apart

So you don’t like the trailer? Nothing to do with the EA5 update?

I felt the gameplay changes. The game became a little smaller, that is, you can see when the player swings before hitting. But it seemed to me that at a high tempo, strong hits always return to the center of the court right under the baseline. I definitely noticed this.
I also want to mention Andrey Rublev. Thank you for adding him to the game, but his hair color is not so red