Next update for May

@JNT_BA @RossSymons

Thank you for the update!
The gameplay changes are positive, the gameplay has improved a lot.

I was sorry to see that ATP 250 and ATP 500 tournaments were not included, not was the reworking of the courses that I raised in one of the threads earlier…

I hope that in time the linejudges, ball girls, ball boys and cameramen will be included.

They will be added in later which is just towards the end of the written release. Not everyone reads them and that’s ok, just in case you missed it.

1 Like

Keep up the good work and thanks for the update.

Sad to not see Thiem and Alizé Cornet in the game since they’re retiring this is their last chance to be featured in a game

the players run and move too fast the rally lengthens too much and its gives no direct winning point you always have to wait for the ball to come out

The is starting to look like grand slams tennis ps3 the points are endless unless you go up on the fly or there is a net or outside it’s too arcade

Take the heaviness of the world tennis players round 1 and 2 and if you can add the commentators please

Otherwise you had good improvements, congratulations to the team, the exit is near, you will have to work + its lead in good but there is still work to be done, courage for the rest

1 Like

Hello, thank you for the update. Good job.

Just something to definitely improve.

in Tiebreak it is too difficult to score a point. the opponent runs much too fast. Top Spin did it well, making sure to shorten the exchanges. you really need to work on this

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen this feedback around the Web a few times today. It’s something I’ll have a meeting about with everyone as early as we can Monday morning.

2 Likes

You need to strike a good balance with this. It shouldn’t be too easy to score winners, nor should it be impossible. The highest difficulty level shouldn’t be easy, but it also shouldn’t be excessively hard.

For example, in AO Tennis 2, it was ridiculously easy to win matches even at the highest difficulty level.

And the bugs in the movements are improved, even the Celebration have delays when the player wins the point and are too robotic in tennis world tour 1 (2017) and 2 the movements are heavier and slower so better than early 5 even the ball physics is better in Tennis world tour 1 and please, Added the commentators like Tennis World Tour 1 and the forehand animations of Dimitrov, Tiafoe, Wawrinka, Rune, Felix Alliassime his to do again these are not their real forehand movement at all

And for djokovic, nadal, federer and sinner made their real backhand and forehand gestures thanks

thank you for your efforts the Big Ant team as well as for staying tuned to us

THANKS. I don’t know if you worked on this, but in your previous games the problem was that the players moved too automatically. In this tiebreak, I think we should add some help, even minimal, for the player’s placement. this would perhaps avoid excessively parasitic movements.

Theres is already an option that you can enable for that