Pro team questions

It’s good to support bro, hopefully they use earnings on making games better :slight_smile:

Will there be an option to have the AFLW in ProTeam? Or is it just going to be AFL only? Tbh adding the AFLW into ProTeam would definitely make ProTeam very unique and in a class of its own.

How would it make it unique? FC Ultimate team has women cards.

I also dont see why you would want a mixed team.

2 Likes

Here’s an in depth video on YouTube from Pink Panther Gaming and he explains a lot about what comes with ProTeam.
I highly recommend this video.

1 Like

Gotten off from AFL 23 lately, there’s just not enough to keep me keen atm. Done, 4 seasons on management mode, all of just dominate games with the dockers (cos #flagmantle). Gotten back into fc 24 ultimate team atm which I been loving. Still quite keen for Pro Team. One can only hope it will not disappoint, especially with the wait and silence we’ve had.

@stallionsCEO So what you’re suggesting, there’d be no content (ie. special packs of events in the game) to keep players interested. The game will be dead til season 2025, if at all. :sob::pleading_face:

Replying to your comment below from mega thread. As I cannot comment on it (capped at 3 posts for some reason). @JNT_BA can this be fixed, I’d like to be able to contribute to chats and not be left to create other chats just to contribute.

1 Like

I previously thought that the seasons in Proteams was tied to the actual afl seasons. However some people have pointed out that isn’t the case. So we could still see ProTeam before the finals.

Well seasons in fifa work based on a weekly basis. I don’t follow soccer so dunno if it is tired to any actual seasons. Given fifa is based on hundreds of leagues I’d say it’s not. Hopefully same for afl tho. BA desperately need to keep producing content if they want players online and if they want micro transactions to go through. I’m just praying there is still gonna be a fan base when released, as I’d like to play online without waiting for ages for opponents. Better yet I hope online play is fixed, was and is currently still unplayable on ps5, just kicks you out after some point of playing online.

I would think they have gone down more of an NBA2k way of doing their ‘MyTeam’ seasons.
They last for 40 days each from memory or atleast there abouts.
New season means new challenges and rewards to earn and somewhat have a bit of a theme to it.

Dont hold me to that directly as i havent played MyTeam in 2 years now.

Yea that seems likely

That’s been updated for you.

1 Like

@JNT_BA Can this be fixed for me too? Thanks!

Can we get an update today by any chance ?
Is ProTeam coming this week or next ? Surely that isn’t too much information to give away considering the game itself is already out…

Also like the other two boys, I’ve been capped to 3 posts
Never really crossed the line or anything so not sure why… @JNT_BA

Delayed to scan Jarrad Schofield’s head? :rofl:

Simmo demoted back to goal umpire.

1 Like

Im in the same boat regarding the 3 posts.

@JNT_BA Can you give us anything? The communication has dropped off even further and no one knows what is happening. Some clarity on the situation would be great.

1 Like

Is Pro Team still not out?
I was keen to jump back into the game after scrolling through the BA twitter and seeing this , but now I’m just super confused

I’m assuming I’m gonna need to renew my PlayStation plus to play ProTeam, is this correct @JNT_BA ?

1 Like

I think that would be correct yeah. I know for Xbox you have to have a subscription to play online for any paid games, whereas the free games you don’t

1 Like

Pro Team Launch date 24 July 2024

Any reason why my wins on Premiership Challenge aren’t counting? My first 2 games counted as wins but after winning another 2 games it still says played 2 and won 2