AFL 23 - Megathread

@bptuner this is the exact reason why 164 out of the 166 hours I’ve put into this game has been in management mode, I’ve tried to give online a chance, but no point me putting up with the delayed feel when I get nothing from it.

3 Likes

after playing rugby 25 EA, can confirm there is gang tackles :rofl:

1 Like

I haven’t played this game since September last year, has management mode gotten better yet?

@HisGoneAgain It most certainly hasnt.

3 Likes

Management hasn’t and won’t be… It’s at its final resting place unfortunately

2 Likes

So say if ProTeam does drop near the end of Finals, wouldn’t that be the end of ProTeam Season 1 or say next real season will that be the Season 1? I’m starting to believe it’s been pushed back

1 Like

Seasons wont be tied to the AFL season. A season might be 10 weeks or something. But they may as well not bother if its not out before finals.
Refund everyone by that point and try again on AFL 25/26.

3 Likes

It’s sad really, improvements to Management Career is one of the top requests on the message board

However, it seems to be met with deaf ears or with a statement that they are focused on other things.

Just feels strange that given the requests from the actual buyers, fans, and players of the game are ignored; would make more sense to focus on feedback and gain momentum with the player base by working on the things they want to see in the game.

I guess the customer is never always right…

5 Likes

If they didn’t refund everyone after last year and how “messy” the launch was, I don’t think they’re going to refund everyone if they don’t get ProTeam out before finals…

1 Like

Im well aware they wont be issuing refunds.
Just one of those dreams I have sometimes, like pro team releasing :wink:

3 Likes

I do have to admit I hate when something we have dreamed for doesn’t come to fruition or goes the complete opposite direction but that still won’t wade my hopes for some quality of life updates to the game.

1 Like

@JNT_BA are we any closer? Is there a real possibility of getting a release this week or not?

Watch us all get our hopes up thinking we might finally get pro team this week and absolutely nothing will happen like every other week.

4 Likes

Are we closer… hmmm, the simple answer is yes, much closer. Will it be this week, I’m not 100% sure.

6 Likes

would you expect it to be out by the end of next week

2 Likes

How do you know if we are closer? Arent we meant to be waiting on platform holders with no date or eta?
Or has it been back and forth a few times now?

2 Likes

How can you know if it’s closer?? I thought all this time you had no knowledge as it’s “all in the hand of the platform holders” like we have been told three thousand times

2 Likes

@JNT_BA You gave them hope, what have you done?!

3 Likes

I’m now very confused

2 Likes