TIEBREAK EA - Megathread

Yeah i had same issue, fix needed for outfits bug

noticed alot of issues when the ball hits the net & goes over (when you can still get to it, realistically). Either the AI get’s confused or you struggle to get there with your player.

Also seems to be a glitch on slice serves for created players.

When pressing B to skip all cutscenes the time on the game clock doesn’t seem to count, you can only see how long you’ve been playing for by pausing.

1 Like

When you return the serve, sometimes the serve comes so fast that you only have time to press the prep button and shot button. This should still make the player hit the ball, as sometimes I’m missing a return despite pressing the buttons.

There should also be a skip button for cut scenes

Press B to skip (if your using an xbox control)

2 Likes

Dear devs,

Awesome, awesome news about the incredible roster you are putting up, thank you!!!

In light of this, I would like to suggest a game mode that I have not seen in any tennis game so far (or TS2K25) that your roster and many venues make possible.

I’m talking about offline season mode, that you can play with playable pros. It’s very common in games like NBA 2K. Essentially, instead of a comprehensive career mode where you create a player and build them up, you can pick a pro and play through a tennis season to earn ranking points on the many venues you licensed. That gives players the option take their favorite pro, and play through the tour with them in a casual yet engaging way.

The fact that you have so many playable pros and venues, means that the season mode can give the player a feeling like they are actually on tour, and try to win their favorite tournaments and advance up the rankings with their favorite pro.

I think that gives both the hardcore fans and the casual ones an awesome mode and of course a replayable one - because you have so many different pros and venues!!!

Thanks again for working hard to bring us the best product possible!

3 Likes

Excellent idea! I support it!

1 Like

You could already do this with AO Tennis 2.

In next update please fix the outfit bug, for any player when choosing there alternate outfits, it shows there main outfit in the game

1 Like

Hello BigAnt
I think you should add weight on the players to have smoother movements and so that they no longer move in all directions.

3 Likes

@JNT_BA
The game is not anymore working on the steamdeck, got this error message “No SteamClient021” when launching the game (only game I have this message with)

Try verify the files

Was that also following the steps we put in the topic here about steamdeck? It’s currently working fine for us once those steps are done.

Just saw the topic, thank you, it is working well :slight_smile:
Cheers

1 Like

Great to hear it’s working!

When is the next update regarding gameplay improvement, career mode,Djokovic addition, and new players ?

6 Likes

I don’t know if I’m onto something but I noticed when I created a few players in the community such as novak,nadal, federer & set up a match between either two it would call their names our ''please welcome, from serbia/spain/switzerland Novak/roger/rafael. At first I thought maybe their AI for reading names was advanced. However I tested this out after creating me and my Gf to see if it would read our names out & no it did not.

So it got me thinking. Maybe it reads Nadals/'federer name due to having rights in the previous installments aka AO tennis / Tennis world tour but then that wouldn’t have made sense for Novak OR Could it mean that Nadal & Roger will be in the game so when that name is listed it automatically reads it ?? Hmm. Thoughts ?

I knew it !! Just a coincidence it was announced 12 hours after my original post. Keep up the good work team. Would love a new update soon.

1 Like

That was a Good call by you!

Hi devs ,
Many thanks trying to create the best tennis game and deal with fans

My ref : i’ve played top spin 3 and AO Tennis 2 wich are my best tennis game ever

My feedback aboute TieBreak EA3 on steamDeck :

• very good graphics
    -amazing roster
  • player motion capture , player signature movment realistcs

Request :
1 - Could you please improve the gameplay like AO Tennis 2 ?

I don’t know if the SteamDeck is the source of this issue but it is very difficult to put the player on ball trajectory , even if use LT+RT trigger . the player moving like a truck or tank , there is an heavyness in player movment and it’s very frustrating because all the fun and the game is wasted by that in my opinion .

Using the AO Tennis 2 gameplay or physical movment should be a good idea i think

2 - The footwork & positionning system by using LT or RT or both is a godd idea to get closer to realistic tennis features but very hard to code in tennis video game beacuse when you play tennis for real when you chosse to hit the ball lefthand or righthand , it take you a second to make this decision , with your system you have to think before and after press LT or RT + joystick , it’s very hard because the game is fast , and it’s a good poitn that the game is fast but press and hold LT or RT or both is not adapted whe nyou play fast

The only way i found to succed playing Tiebreak EA3 is to hit both LT+RT + joystick
In my opinion it shoult be easier to use just a key + joystick to run like AO Tennis 2 ( R1 + Joystick → for the rush ) or let the player decide to change the keymap

AO Tennis 2 keymap :

I imagine is very diffuclt to deal with all gamers request and opinion but i think the most important for a Tennis video game is to be more fun and playable has possible and the gameplay is a crucial and very important point . If you succed on gameplay you will destroy TS 2K25

Keep going on this way . :+1:

1 Like