When is the next EA 7 update ?!

Please let us know when is the next EA 7 update ?!

1 Like

I haven’t found new update files on Steamdb so I think it will be next week🥶

1 Like

Ohhh…unfortunately…maybe we will get the update by next Monday or after

it will be 31 july :laughing:

1 Like

How did you know ? The EA 6 update was released on 31 June but that doesn’t necessarily mean that EA 7 update will be released on 31 July…maybe it’s sooner

anyway, it will be between monday and wednesday :grinning:

can’t wait ^^

1 Like

Pretty sure EA 6 was released on Friday 28th June.

1 Like

I don’t know actually i am not sure that it was released on 31th of June

June has only 30 days mate👀

1 Like

Ok…my bad…didn’t know that

Unfortunately, there were no updates this week

it doesn’t matter the update will arrive quickly anyway.
for me there are 3 things left to improve in the game so that it is very good.

• the movements, they must be slower and more stable, the player must not run in all directions and turn his back to the court.
  • the service, it must be a little harder to do and above all more effective, I never see aces.
  • the difficulty, the opponent must be more decisive when we return an easy ball.
3 Likes

and Ai makes 100% fault when she comes to the net. I hope they will fix that

4 Likes

Yes, if they fixed these 3 important points and ball physics too, the game will be awesome.

Having 120 pro players, a complet career mode, community mode, 90 venues under licence, the Big 3, it’s huge. The gameplay is nice too but need some improvements in these areas.

It could be the next reference of tennis game.
Top spin is dead for me. 2K didn’t respect customers.

5 Likes

Yes, I agree that service must be improved. To be honest, it’s very easy to get lots of aces, I managed to get aces up to 11 times against Medvedev in expert mode. even 17 times against Alcaraz.

When is the next update devs? Hope Sharapova will be in this update? Will Rybakina still be in the game?

You make aces with slices serve ? Is it easy to make aces on the center line with flat serve?

It’s difficult on center line. But aces mainly came from slice serve, it’s not quite realistic tbh, it’s feels like cheating haha

It will be on Wednesday or Tuesday.

1 Like

Are you sure ? How do you know ?!