Wish list for rugby 24

Would be great to have a “play” creator, so we can have personalised set play.
Sort of like rugby 22 and rugby 08 had.

Also having a variaty of touche plays, like “you choose to have a 7 players line out. You choose to throw on the first jumper.
Then you choose a play where a fake jump by a player is made and the he moves closer and jump”

1 Like

I just a way to share what we think a modern game of rugby should have.

Of course nothing of the above is going to end up in the game.

Give us a break.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t waste your time on the internet being a downer :joy:

3 Likes

Wow, you are the only thing that is mid it seems mate. “And I hope they prove me wrong”. Being passive aggressive while clearly gagging for this game :sweat_smile: #priceless

1 Like

Fortunately Big Ant are developing this game and not nacon so im hopeful it will be an entirely new engine as opposed to the crap we saw with rugby 20/22

1 Like

You are stating zero facts. You can’t state facts about something that you know absolutely nothing about mate. You haven’t read or seen anything about the game other than what we have too. So there is zero way you can decide anything is going to be mid. You are just trolling because you are upset you haven’t got any pictures or videos to get excited about. Those are the only facts.

1 Like

The fact you keep fanboying Rugby Champions just shows you have zero credibility in your comments. That game looks like it is made by 4 year olds on LCD. That game could be optimised for the Commodore 64. I see your tactic is to just try and be so negative about everything in the hope you’ll be pleasantly surprised by it, but you don’t have to spread that vibe where other people who actually enjoy living can see it. Keep the darkness on the inside pal :wink: I bet you will be pleasantly surprised Mr Sheps, but I also bet you will still find something to complain about even if the game were in fact perfect. Interested to know what platform or console you play on mostly?

1 Like

I still can’t get my head around 130 National teams … has that ever been done in any sports game? in any code?

The gameplay is sad, along with the looks, the controls are clunky. It has to be one of the worst out there. Rugby challenge 4 beats that hands down. Rugby 22 beats that hands down. Just repeating what I said to you back to me doesn’t give you any credibility either champ. I never said the game was going to be perfect … I said even if it was. You need to read more and type less :sweat_smile:

There have been plenty of ok rugby games, EA did one year, Lomu rugby was decent, Rugby challenge 4 minus all the bugs wasn’t too bad and rugby 22 is probably the most tolerable of all.

So, just to be clear. You take time out of your day, to come on the internet and be negative and moan about something that hasn’t even eventuated yet? You must be tons of fun at parties :partying_face:

The only thing sad is your attitude mate :slight_smile: I said “decent” “wasn’t too bad” and that they were “ok”. I never said I enjoyed them. Again, you need to read more and type less :slight_smile: Rugby Champions is absolute trash and unplayable nonsense.

Please guys, stop it! Ain’t worthy it…

2 Likes

You need to chill out mate XD And you don’t get to say who can post and who can’t :slight_smile: Random internet guy.

Alright I’m done with editing posts to remove personal attacks. If we’re getting down to attacking people cause they like something someone else doesn’t I’ll end it now.

3 Likes

Its understandable that everyone(rugby fans) is going against each other . The lack of info of Rugby24 is causing all this , everyone is frustrated , we just want something :sob::pray:t3:

2 Likes

Back on topic.

My wish for this wish list is that it comes out :slight_smile: Rugby league live 4 was the only ever game to have my surname as one included in commentary too though, so if I did have a genuine wish (Along with my genuine list below), it will be that by some miracle my surname is in this game commentary too. It just added to the career realism so much more for me :slight_smile:

1. Kit creator that has options to add generic sponsors. Created kits without branding just doesn’t align right with licensed kits.

2. Competition creator. With 130 nations and teams from 15 league competitions it would be great to emulate the career competition like in 08 where you work from the bottom league to the top league. Also being able to create grass roots leagues and high school competitions would add so much longevity.

3. Be a pro style scenario. I think this is such a huge success in other sporting franchises that having an adapted type of this play mode is almost necessary these days. A storyline with ups and downs, though sometimes frustrating does add a different dynamic to the standard simulation.

4. Qualification tournaments for the world cup. like Fifa’s road to the world cup. Taking a minnow nation through a legit pathway to the cup and then capping that with getting to compete in the licensed tournament would be phenomenal.

5. Licenses. I hope the tournaments that are included have complete team licensing so you don’t see things like Roma in fifa being unlicensed but the rest of the field of teams are. People can say modding takes away the necessity for licenses, but that is purely not true. Playstation would be a simple response to that argument. Licenses are everything in sports games, zero argument to that. Lets hope whatever isn’t licensed this time is being worked on in the next iteration to see all the top comps included. A real well rounded union title like big ants league ones.

That is asking way too much and far too late I realise ha ha. But, it is on topic.

2 Likes

I’m hoping Super Rugby is fully licensed in Rugby 24.
Then when the Super Round is being held in Melbourne on the weekend of the 3rd of March hopefully Big Ant will use that opportunity to face scan every player into the game.

1 Like

I would really like to see a decent image importer in the creation hub if there is one. One that will mean you can upload images straight to logos etc. Not try to paint a savagely bad copy instead :rofl: FIFA did it with one of their old titles. Kits looked amazing. I am so optimistic for this release. If there is ANYONE in this industry that can get a Rugby title done right, then it’s Nacon and BigAnt. Fingers AND toe’s crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Absolutely, the possibility of direct image import for customization in the new rugby game by Nacon and BigAnt is really exciting! It’s a game-changer to be able to personalize kits and logos like in past FIFA titles. Can’t wait to see if they implement this feature. Fingers crossed for some official updates soon! :crossed_fingers:t3::rugby_football:

2 Likes

I know we’re all desperate for game play and screen shots for Rugby 24.
My hope is that free kicks and penalty kicks for touch look and play similar to this.

3 Likes

I really hope they sort out a good ultimate team for the game. I still play rc4 with a group made up of Aussies and kiwi players. We pretty much made our own ultimate team comp. We run that comp using own salaries and contracts. Its actually pretty fun tbh. Hoping they can implement all that in the game so we dont have to keep using excel spread sheets.
We even made a massive spreadsheet of all the real names for the fake players in the game. We also update stats constantly depending on how they playing in real life.