Wish list for rugby 24

2 Likes

Gonna just add this here in case it isn’t in this time. PNG importer, NOT SVG. Oh please baby Jesus :sweat_smile:

Will tack onto this a Wide angle camera for general play. But one that is not purely side on. like a 45 degree wide angle? Maybe one that could zoom out even further to see kicking spaces. Not sure how hard this type of thing is to implement. But unless I am in be a pro I am not a fan of straight behind cam. The straight side on cams do not provide enough of a view of defensive lines to accurately hit gaps etc either imo.

OIP

Just minus the bending over bit ha ha

I still jam this game lol

The 1995? That’s amazing! How? Do you still have a console or play it on something else?

I’m envious!!! ha ha

1 Like

Used to jam on sega. Now i just use a sega emulator on my phone. Even bluetooth the ps controllor the phone lol

1 Like

Nice, cast from your phone to the TV too? That’s a nice little mobile setup though.

I might have to go hunt down this emulator.

1 Like

Could we get, a standard Jersey logo like you have in cricket. That just has the letter and then R.C or R.F.U on it? So no matter what team we want to make those logos will cover everything please? If you could change the default colour on it too. That would cover almost every situation.

Edit: And if so a standard comp logo too? Just like a little logo with a cup or shield on it. That way if we can create teams we can make it look like they are all meant for the same comp.

Sort of like the ones attached but better BigAnt ones lol

Please and thank you.
Designer (4)
Designer (9)

Both of those examples are terrible (with all that shading and small text). Something far simpler would be ideal. Or you could just learn how to make your own… :wink:
There are usually a bunch of generic looking logos included so surely that would suffice.

1 Like

Is that Luxembourgish or something?

AI did these not me. That is why I said BigAnt versions would be better.

I can make very simple ones myself, but if I pay 100 euro for a game I don’t want to have to make all my own stuff.

Generic options in the rugby league title were too few in my opinion.

P.S Valhallas opinion, not mine :sweat_smile: bro couldn’t wait too he got home.

I thought Valhalla_Vagabond did these :wink:

He’s was on my phone :rofl:

In his defence I used his log in on the PC to post a few times under his log in :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sssshhhh :shushing_face:

1 Like

Your secret is safe with me :wink:

I like this one for generic

I expect for about another 30 minutes or so at least anyway :rofl:

Wouldn’t just letters be even easier?

Just do the RFU part over a rugby ball or inside a logo looking circle of something.

Maybe a crest

2 Likes

or just the white bits with the others being transparent so it will have the background colour

1 Like

I like that style. That would be a winner for me.