Academy Creations

I spent about 3 hours trying to work through various tutorials. Some were suggesting that it might be a game bug or something.

The weird thing is that I can share logos but not clubs but when I have shared clubs some logos fall out.

Yeah I found that downloading Club would SOMETIMES now bring down the Logos associated.
Same with previewing the club before downloading… sometimes the logos would show on the player model…sometimes they wouldn’t.

So I’d delete the club, and try again until it did download them…
Weirdly, I was sometimes able to download a club once without the ‘Censored’ issue… but again, this was intermittent… it mostly came across ‘Censored’ but occasionally I’d get it fine (but maybe 50% of the players in that club would be ‘Censored’).

Same here, pretty much exactly the same experience.
It is almost as if a patch made a change or something because many of the censored teams are ones that I’ve successfully downloaded on PS5 before now.

I can confirm all the same issues for PC on my account now that I’ve had an opportunity to go through the codes that chuckhino has posted. Not only are his teams lacking their logos etc. but so is every created club on academy. I thought it was just a case where creators had only made simple designs, but this has proven that it’s an issue with the platform

Is that just when you preview the created teams or after you download them as well? I found that some logos would magically appear after download that weren’t showing in the preview.

I don’t seem to be getting logos for any that I’m downloading

I’ve seen this… and found that I will mostly get the logos (in both Preview and Downloaded) when I get the Club a second time.
i.e Download one Club, Delete them, Go back to Academy and Download them again.

But that doesn’t seem to always be the case… just the most common way I could get around it.

I got bored and made another league of teams I can’t share.
Some might call it teasing people. I call it frustrating.

Next up is the Sunraysia Football Netball League which is the area around Mildura, Victoria and various places in NSW. An area I have visited regularly over the years.

Imperials
Home

Away (Shorts)

Irymple Swallows (there’s a name we need added to the game…)
Home

Away (Shorts)

Yellow Clash

Grey Clash (lots of teams wear blue)

1 Like

Merbein (just out of town heading towards Renmark)

Away (Shorts)

1 Like

Mildura Demons Home

Mildura Away (Shorts)

Ouyen United Kangas Home
Last time I went through Ouyen we stopped for lunch on the mega V-Line bus trip from Albury to Adelaide - 14 hours on a bus with breaks.

Away (shorts)

Redcliffs (Home)

Away (Shorts)

Robinvale-Euston Home
Twin towns, not too much to see but the Euston BBQ area by the Murray River is pretty sweet.
Lots of fresh produce including the Lamattina Carrot Growers found on the back of the guernsey.

Away (Shorts)

2022 Home (and earlier according to the archeological evidence)

South Mildura Home

Away (shorts)

Wentworth Districts Home
Wentworth is where the Darling meets the Murray. Great spot for a BBQ or a paddle.
Also a great spot to cool off once you’ve done the drive from Broken Hill.
Spent a bunch of time there during lockdowns when we couldn’t cross the Curlwaa Bridge into Victoria.

Wentworth Districts Away (shorts)

Wentworth is also pretty close to the awesome Perry Sandhills which are well worth a visit :wink:

There you go - all nine Sunraysia FNL teams

@JNT_BA there NEEDS to be a way that @Chuckinho can share the rest of these leagues he’s creating! There’s so much potential here to add exponential depth to your game

There also needs to be a way for creators to create every teams best team / last premiership team or past dynasties to take fan made creations to the next level