AFL 23 - Megathread

The April patch at the moment is the last patch we will see until the ProTeam patch drops (as that’s BA’s priority).

I saw this patch on Ebay. Looks legit

1 Like

Wonder if we will get a NT team sometime in the decade :thinking:

Why did I get banned for a positive comment this morning? : 0

Hmmm I don’t see a ban but the fake Email you are using may have triggered the auto checks.

That domain is on the list.

So it may happen again.

1 Like

Has the ai team/s been kicking the ball out of bounds to much for anyone else? Happens to me quite a bit, I’ve discovered that the auto-rotation seems to be the cause of it for me.

1 Like

Why is the animation where the player tries to tackle the ball carrier but always gets away still in the game? I played a 2 player vs my friend and neither of us could lay one tackle, it’s a joke how this is happening and it’s been a year and 2 months since the game released

1 Like

Perfect scenario for a laugh button JNT :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah that does make some sense. Definitely have noticed some very interesting tactics and play the ai have used against me.:+1:

@JNT_BA have you guys heard anything back from the platform holders yet?

2 Likes

Hopefully we will get some news very soon. July might be the month but if not than I fear the AFLW update that we are meant to get in late August might get pushed further back too. All we can do is wait and hope :+1:

1 Like

Appreciate the update, thank you!

Here’s hoping management mode (and the ability to edit player stats) gets some love once everything else being worked on is done.

1 Like

@JNT_BA I was meaning to ask you what is the difference of the contract payments in management mode. e.g front-ended, balanced and off-ended. Was just wondering what one would be the best.

@stallionsCEO
Difference is how the money is split.
E.g. 5 year /1m a year contract

Balanced: 1m a year for each of the 5 years
Front ended: could be 1.5m a year then incrementally going down so by year 5 it may only be 500k a year
Back ended: the opposite of front ended, e.g. may start at 500k a year but end up being 1.5m a year in year 5.

Thats a really quick/poor example and i havent played management in a while but from memory it shows you the split?

Basically:
Balanced = even split
Front ended = more money early on
Back ended = more money later in the contract

1 Like

Thankyou for clarifying the differences :+1:

Happy 5 week delay anniversary everyone!
@JNT_BA Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

7 Likes

For AFL I would like to see Bigant stick with this one game and just update/build it year-on-year, AFL25, AFL26 etc. Extra $30 each year. Too much patience, work and time has gone into the game to just start from scratch and go through another lengthy process again.

4 Likes

This is easy. If you have cap space and other players already on contracts past your current year, then front-load it. If you are offering a lot of contracts then balance. If you have players on big salaries but they might be leaving in the next year or two then back-load.

1 Like

Brother can this hurry up it’s been neirly 2 months since it was supposed to come out

7 Likes

It would be nice, hope pro team is worth the wait.