AFL 23 - Megathread

Yep. This ‘short delay’ is now beyond ridiculous.

2 Likes

The real question is will pro team be out before finals? Or is the best thing for them to make another game and put pro team in from the start?

1 Like

If they start a new game from scratch that people have mentioned, you all realise that is just more approvals right?

1 Like

they’re clearly much more interest in rugby 25 atm. they’ve proven pro team is clearly not a priority

3 Likes

@norfnuffie And in typical BA fashion Rugby 25 looks to have released in shambles.
Once again taking everyones money then promising to work on it.

2 Likes

Yeah watched a couple of reviews, doesn’t look promising :joy:

Imagine being such a nuffie that you are calling Rugby 25 a ‘release’ when it’s in early access on steam only AND clearly advertised that way…
Spell me.

Yep, i was looking at purchasing both rugby and cricket - however i just cant find it in me to go through the BS. :joy:

You’re right, it looks like they have learned from AFL and Cricket and Tiebreak and finally told everyone that its early release this time around!

So you’re supportive of paying $50 to be a tester? For $50 it still should have launched in a better state.

1 Like

Congratulations :raised_hands: on reaching peak nuff, Tiebreak is early access too.

Delete your account and start another one now.

TBH its expected that both cricket and rugby have a priority over afl as they are international and widely popular whilst our afl is essentially a minor sport, hence less priority

Here’s a mind blowing concept, it is actually possible for a company to work on more than one project at once…

1 Like

Whatever mate, if youre happy paying $65 for an early access game to be a guinea pig then my hat goes off to you.

Hey @JNT_BA is there just one department at BA that works on the games? Or is there one for afl, one for cricket, one for rugby? I’m just very curious and would love to know :grin: :+1:

You say that like they have nailed everything they’ve done over the last 18 months :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Mate - suggest you familiarise yourself with the term early access, this is comical :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll happily pay for early access of ProTeam :wink: :+1:

You’re right, lets just slap early access on it and that excuses us from releasing a half decent product.

They are doing what they did with AFL but just saying its early access now to excuse themselves whilst still taking peoples money. But hey, at least BA has learnt something over time.

1 Like

what a weekend of footy
Geelong winning, Freo winning and that nail bitting win by BBFFC and Port’s one point win. What a crazy weekend it was.

Thanks for that Ross your only 2 days late

3 Likes